Chapter 33

Abir P.O.V.

As I woke up Mishti wasn't beside me she was in bathroom bathing I guess. Yesterday when I came back it felt like she was concerned about something, maybe she was just tired. And I am overthinking.

Grabbing my phone I checked if there was any important message. By the time Mishti walked out of the bathroom looking serene as always. She was busy thinking something when I got remembered of our yesterday's mom koent in her office. I am sure she might have had marks left behind like I have on my neck, the scratches of her nails.

Getting up I walked to her and made her face me,

"What happened?"

She questioned coming out of her trance, I put a step towards her to which she moved back, keeping an eye contact with her I took step towards her while she just walked behind until she was hit by the table.

"Abir.. aap.."
(Abir.. you.."

She wasn't able to complete her sentence cause of our closeness, I bent more to which she closed her eyes but I bent more further and grabbed the medicine box from the drawer.

She opened her eyes, as she heard the drawer opening.

"Mishti?"

"Tumhare irrade kuch thik nahi lag rahe mujhe" ( Your intentions aren't feeling right) I added while removing the ointment from the box.

"Kuch bhi"
(Whatever)

"I know your thoughts"

"What happened? Why are you using ointment? Did you got hurt?"

"Shhh" I kept my finger on her lips hushing her. Applying a bit of pressure on the tube, it's inside material landed on my index finger, keeping the tube back on the table I asked her "May I?" It took her time to realise my words to which she just nodded lightly in yes.

I opened the zip of her dress slightly enough for me to get access till the mark I bite her yesterday, all the time staring at each other's eyes.

Pulling her dress little bit down, I looked at her scar which I gave her. Looking at it I regreted it for a second, I shouldn't be the one giving her scars. I should be the one protecting her from every harm.

I should have a control on myself, applying the ointment on it properly I wiped my finger tissue paper and sticked some cotton on her scar.

All this while she was busy staring at me while I treated her scar.

Taping the cotton at its place I zipped up her dress and planted a kiss on top of her head.

Moving back from her I walked towards my closet, to take my towel.

"Abir"

Grabbing the towel I stepped towards bathroom humming in response to her.

"Thanks"

"Hmm"

Having quick shower I got ready and strode to Ketu's room to check whether she is awake or not, she was already up and went to bathroom. There was a dress lying on her bed so I didn't had the work to choose her dress too.