Chapter 42

Abir P.O.V.

I woke up hearing the alarm sound, turning it off I looked at my wife sleeping soundly beside me there were little sweat beads over her forehead as we kept the AC at 23. Decreasing the AC's temperature to 16 I set an alarm for fifteen minutes and again slept.

As the alarm rang again I dismissed it, and glanced at her she was ok now. She needs the temperature at 16 and I need it at 24. That's a big problem! Like Aarav and Myra we can try to get a middle lane too. We can keep it on 20. From tonight we will keep it in 20.

"Rabbit, rabbit get up. We are getting late" she was in no mood to wake up. I tried patting over her cheeks,

"Let me sleep Abir!" She said in her sleepy voice, she is tired, I guess I should let her sleep a little more.

After five minutes I tried to wake her up again, she was too sleepy. Bechari badi honi ki responsibility pehli baar uthayi hai, thak gayi.

We are almost half an hour late should I wake her up or let her sleep. If it would have been just our anniversary celebration I would have let her sleep, but it's her dream, her NGO..

"Rabbit utho" I tried to wake her nicely, slid all the hair strands over her face to behind her ears,

"Utho bhi" I tried to shake her a little but she is really in a deep sleep.

"Mishti!" I called out a little irritated, I called her out a few more times, sighing I took the water from the side table and was about to throw all of it over her face but then I thought to be gentle with her, so I just dropped two drops of water over her cheek. She was so in sleep that she just wiped it off and again went back to sleep.

"Mishti get up or I will empty the jug over you!"

"Shut up and let me sleep!"

"Iski to.." I was about to empty the jug over her but then halted and just poured a little amount of water near her eyes. She got up with a jerk, and gave me an unbelievable look.

"Why? Why can't you let me sleep?"

"Look at the clock! And sleep more if you want to!"

"What's it?" She looked at the clock and was shocked,

"Why didn't you wake me up? Have you lost your mind? You should have woken me up long ago..." she kept ranting about how I made her life miserable because I didn't wake her up while she got up from the bed and collected all her things.

"I am sorry! Ok!" I said not having any options. I should have emptied the jug over her I would have at least had mental satisfaction.

"Aapke sorry kya me achaar dalu? Itna time waste ho gaya na! Ab ye time to wapas nahi aane wala!"

"Ha to kya ho gaya? Kuch nahi hua! Tension mat lo!" I wanted to fight back with her but if I do that both of us mood will be spoiled and we won't be able to enjoy our functions.

"Hogaya sab? Ab chale?" I asked as she got all her things at one place. We decided to get ready at the NGO, so it will be convenient for all of us. There was a knock on the door, opening it was ketu, she was done and was waiting for us.

Me and Mishti were in one car, maa and ketu in the other while Kuhu and Kunal were still not ready. As usual I was driving the car while she rested over her passenger seat. She rested her head over my shoulder and sighed at the traffic. Two minutes ago she was fighting with me for not waking her up and now she is leaning over my shoulder. My woman has got serious mood swings issues.