Chapter 36

( 2 days later )

Mishti P.O.V.

It feels so good to wake up in someone's arm, I thought as I turned to Abir's side wishing to see him as I open my eyes like daily.

Stretching my hand, I couldn't feel him, feeling the other side of bed empty I opened my eyes to meet the unfilled side of other bed. Where is he?

Relax Mishti he might be in bathroom, yeah!

My morning view! It's missing I turned around still laying in bed and stared at the bathroom side waiting for him to walk out.

What he doing in so long? For god's sake Mishti why do people go in the bathroom!

I should wait a little bit, did he sleep in the bathroom?

No Mishti! Have some patience. How could you even think about Abir and sleep! He only sleeps cause his body needs atleast a little bit of rest. Otherwise he would have skipped the sleep like singles skip valentine's day and focus on slap day.

Well... Now it's too much I am really concerned for him. Getting up I walked to the washroom and banged on the door, screaming his name wishing to get a response from inside but all I got was silence.

Should I go in? Will it be right?

Fucking yes Mishti! He isn't replying, what if he fainted or got himself hurt? I was quick to open the door, to my surprise it wasn't locked from inside, Abir never forgets to lock the door. Having a look in whole bathroom I couldn't find him, running outside I searched for him in all corners of our room.

Each passing second did nothing but increased my worry, is he safe? What happened to him?

Grabbing my phone I called on his phone and to my forlorn his phone ringed in our bedroom on the side table near his side.

Reaching his phone I found a note below it saying 'Don't worry I am fine and will be back by evening'. I felt the relief for a second but another second questions started erupting in my mind where did he go?

Abir left his phone! His phone! It isn't a good sign.

I was about to go to maa but then realised I was in night suit, I called Aarav to know if Abir was in office,

"Are you both in office?"

"Who both?"

"You and Abir"

"No, I am in my house right now"

What? "Does Abir have any early morning meetings today?"

"No, there is no meeting scheduled today"

No meeting! If it isn't any office work where did he go?

"What happened bhabhi? He wasn't going to come to office today"

What?

"Ok fine I will call you later"

Where this did Ajeeb Rajvansh went?

I hope he is fine and not with psychiatrist cause last time when no one knew where he was, he was busy with my psychiatrist getting information. I hope there is not

Having a quick bath in five minutes I ran to maa as only she might have answers to my questions. Walking in her room she was on the bed on a call with someone this mother and son are the same.