Chapter 26

Abir P.O.V.

Because of me changing the profile pictures Mishti got innumerous notification, she just uninstalled all the apps being irrated. The teasing monsters Ketki and Aarav did really teased us a lot.

Me and Aarav had helped Mishti to understand other few important things about the upcoming projects, she is fast learner she learnt everything quickly. I choose her to be opponent of Nanko because I have seen the way she runs Kabir industries, if she joins our travel business she can even improve it. And moreover my wife will be always with me 24 hours a day she will be with me.

Nanko needs to know that he is not only meant to waste money and time but he has to look out after some responsibilities he has in life, he is behaving irresponsible and being his elder brother I need to show him right path.

I sent Jugnu to nanko's room repeatedly for few lame reasons to disturb him, so that Nanko and his wife doesn't distrub me and wife more.

Our textiles started the live sessions on social media to sell the dead stock. We even sold few pieces to the wholesalers. And the dead stock which is meant loss for others became profit for us.

I am unable to control my desires towards her, she is getting hot every passing second. We ended up kissing every morning and night as a ritual. I badly want to have her, take few further steps but what if she doesn't like it? What if she thinks I am using her,I need to gain her trust.

Opening the door of my room, I found her all ready to attend the party.

I was having dyspnea looking at her, I could feel my epinephrine rushing all over the body with the speed of light

I was having dyspnea looking at her, I could feel my epinephrine rushing all over the body with the speed of light. My mouth opened in spherical shape. She was looking hot as iron on its melting point. Her slender body was enough to make my every sense malarkey. Her pearly shank was making me lick it like my favourite ice cream, her femur was inviting me to bite it till it's upper end. Her breasts pressed firmly due to design of the dress.

She is shorter than me from where the hell she got those long limbs, why was she hiding them behind those mindless dresses.

"Aphrodite" is the only word came to my possessed cerebrum. She wasn't wearing old chestnuts like red, gold or blue for the party but something fresh and new.

This lass is unique.

"Give me my phone" I asked her.

"It's there charging. Take it"

"I will call Mr. Thakur and say we won't be able to attend the party"

"What? Why? It took efforts to get ready Abir."

"Because I can't restraint myself"

"What happened to you? Are you feeling well?"