Chapter 35

Mishti P.O.V

I was busy in my work when my phone ringed and it was Rajshri maa, so I answered without wasting a second. We talked for few minutes and then she disconnected the call. She informed me that bhabhi and Bhai are going through some more problems.

I knew the reason behind it, I knew the person and the exact reason why he did this. Leaving my office as it is I drove to Abir's office, getting inside the lift I pressed the button to his office. While the lift went up I could feel my blood rushing through nerves fastly, the anger that had been surging up since a week was going to explode. Enough of his kidishness, his tit for tat behaviour.

Furiously walking towards his cabin I opened the door with all the force I had, stepping in I saw there were other peoples in his cabin, all the eyes were on me and my mind just said

Shit! Mishti! Now what would they think? How could you? Before I could think anything else I heard

"Get out" from Abir. I couldn't believe he said that to me, I stood there in shock for a few seconds. Feeling insulted I was about to step back when the staff stood up and walked to me. It meant he said get out to them and not me. Really?

All of them walked out silently, but I didn't go in, it just took me time to understand everything that happened in a single minute.

"Come in Mishti" I heard him talk again. Taking fast steps towards him, I stood in front of him, my breath was heavy due to anger erupting inside me, for a second I forgot I was angry at him.

"Fire" he said as he moved a little back to keep the papers in his hand on the table,

"Yeah I am here to fire on you only. What do you think of yourself? Who are you?"

I asked furiously while he was still calm and sat down on the client chair.

"Your husband"

He answered normally like I am not fuming in anger here,

"Shut up Abir! I know you are the one doing it. Just stop all that ok!"

"What am I doing Mishti? Now should I even stop working? How will our house run then?"

It just added fuel to my anger, he knows everything still is acting like he doesn't knows anything. He started to concentrate on the paper

"That innocent face isn't going to help. Enough of your acting, I know you are the one creating all the problems in bhabhi's life. It's not going to help"

"I don't care. Ok? She hurted you! And I am not going to let a single person live peacefully who hurted you."

Awwww! No Mishti! Don't melt!

I sat on the chair beside him, trying to not show my smile to him yet failing successfully.

"Abirr.. this isn't the way right? Bhabhi is pregnant, yesterday you made her doctor stuck in traffic so she had to wait and she left after waiting for two hours."

"I didn't do that" he said so innocently. For a second I thought he was saying the truth but I know he did all that.

"Stop it now. Stop that act!" I snapped at him in anger.

"Mishti believe me, I didn't do that doctor thing. But if it happened then that's great. You see God is with me" he said showing all his teeth I wish I could break them all but no I won't otherwise I would have to take care of him.