Chapter 27

Abir P.O.V.

It's Tuesday and today we have the first round of competition. I still don't know how even Mishti has prepared as she didn't show her presentation to nor me neither Aarav, I worried cause it's about her respect against Kunal. What if she is not able to grab the project? Abir relax! She is Mishti My braveheart she can do everything. Nothing is impossible for her. She will do it.

Of Nanko I don't know either, even what he had done? If the opposite party doesn't like presentation of both of them than I have one more presentation prepared. So anyways I am not leaving the project, it is profitable one how could I leave it.

Aarav had been eating up my head saying he is excited for Mishti's arrival. He did even asked me about making another cabin for her, like seriously another cabin for my wife! She will be here with me in my cabin there is no need of seperate cabin for her. Bloody idiot without cerebrum!

More than me he is sure that Mishti will get this project, I wish it's true, it will be true, be positive Abir! We are on the way to my office, Mishti is not even looking nervous she is calm as ocean. So its me overthinking but she is just being still without any stress.

I wish for atleast today's meeting Nanko will be on time, otherwise Meeting to ho gyi phir! He is not at all punctual! Maybe the greed of 10% share in company makes him punctual and responsible person.

Reaching my cabin, Aarav comes in to talk all the garbage he has.

"Bhai, Bhabhi are you both free day after tomorrow?"

"You know my schedule than why are you asking"

"I have kept you free"

He said giving me shock, so he already has few plans he has shifted my meetings according it and is now asking am I free? What kind of people I am having around me?

"I don't think I have any important work that day. Why anything special?"

Answered Mishti, when I asked her the same question so that we can go outside she replied saying she has work. Now where did the work go?

"Actually me and Myra are planning to go on shopping for marriage on that day. So can you both please join us?"

"We will Aarav"

I answered before Mishti could say anything. Aarav doesn't has anyone to name as relatives or loved ones. He has minimal friends and maybe he could be barely talking to neighbours.

If given chance Mishti would have said no as she doesn't like shopping but I want her to be present atleast for me.

"Aarav please bring coffee for us"

Accepting the order he went away and Mishti stared at me resting her hands on her hip.

"What was this? Why did you said yes for shopping?"

"We have to go"

"I hate shopping"

"We don't have any choice"

"You could have said no"

"Braveheart understand. He only has us, Myra and his maasi"

"I understand but we could have escaped right?"

"But I didn't wanted to"