chapter fifteen

Third person pov

Anyone who walked into that dorm would jump out of their skin, inside Blaise's bed was a huge winged creature, of course the creature just wanted to protect the boy but to the intrudes he was a monster. Ron couldn't help but have his wings out since he hasn't learned to hide them and he just got them yesterday so he couldn't help not wanting to hide them. The pain was so bad when they showed up the first time he wasn't sure if it would be worst, like would this be going on once a month?

Ron pov

I woke up to the sound of running water and deep groans, I opened my eyes to see blurry green and a dark figure laying beside me. My eyes finally adjusted and I realized where I was... I slept in the Slytherin dorm rooms. I sat up pretty quickly knocking out Blaise with my wings, I wanted to leave that instant but something was holding me back.
I picked up Blaise and cradled him in my arms humming a lullaby my mom used to sing, I was also rubbing my head since it hurt also. The bathroom door slide open and the platinum blonde walked out. "Oh if I knew you were here I would have changed in the bathroom" I don't know how he missed me... but I soon realized he was only wearing a towel.
"If Harry saw this he would never shut up..." I mumbled a little loudly.

Draco pov

"If Harry saw this he would never shut up" did- did he mean Potter? No he probably meant a different Harry, but how many Harrys did he know? I blushed at the fact it could be Harry Potter who I recently took an interest on. The Harry Potter could like me... me! The platinum blonde who bullied- oh my Merlin I bullied Harry Potter... I need to say sorry.
"Umm could you forget what I mentioned... Harry would kill me." I blew my thoughts away realizing my neglect to the subject.
"Oh... umm..." I thought I should have mentioned my new liking in the raven haired boy,"yeah I can forget the- the" I found myself lost at words until someone chimed in.
"Everyone knows Draco... Pumpkin Head over here is just slow." I blinked at Blaise's comment still lost for words "I am not slow! I totally knew Draco had an interest in my best friend I just didn't want to mention it." I didn't want to say anything so I just got dressed scared of the result of this argument between the couple. "He doesn't just have an interest! The ferret won't shut up about the boy!"

"I do just have an interest! It's not like I notice everything about him like how when he messes up he runs his hands through his hair, or he only really seems happy when he is with Ron or talking about quidditch. Or when the sun is at the perfect angle of the sun his eyes are shiny and pure, if he feels upset or anxious he draws lightning bolts on his hand with his finger. It's not like whenever I see him I want to tackle him and cuddle him forever! It's just a small interest!" I was out of breathe by the end of my paragraph, then in the spam of a second I realized what I said.
"Bloody hell... I didn't know you had an obsession" I looked at Ron and he had shock all over his face, Blaise however wore a smirk. "No Ron he LOVES him he just doesn't know." What?! I don't love Potter... he is a half-blood and he has a stupid scar and is always in the spotlight, He is stupid! But his beautiful green eyes that glow in the sun and his adorable smile that I wish he wore longer kept me from staying mad... and his raven hair that just laid there unbothered, I just want to comb my fingers through it and forget the world.

"Maybe it is more than a little interest"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi little authors note!

So I realized I just wrote a paragraph about Harry Potter and how beautifully amazing he is and now I'm scared fur my health but that's beside the point...
If there are any spelling errors I'm sorry I only have one functional hand at the moment... so sorry✋😔

And I'm writing a Wolfstar fan fiction called Code Blue and idk if I should post while I'm writing this but I'm still writing both stories.

Sorry for the wait I'm still grounded and only get this at night if I do chores (which is hard with one hand but I manage) so anyway that all

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND F-CK 2020!!!!