Chapter nineteen

Blaise pov

Draco walked into the dorm blushing and smiling more then he ever has, I was kinda scared because his smile kind of became an evil smirk. His hand was also very red but I brushed it off as nothing. Eventually I looked him up and down and then realized his hair, Harry did cut it just like Pumpkin said.
"You had fun with Harry I suppose?" He looked over at me obviously not noticing me before, he started stuttering his words until he finally got his words out.
"How did you know that..." he just gave me a blank expression.
"Hmm... I'm not sure? Wasn't I supposed to be the one to cut your hair?" Draco glared at me before skipping to the bathroom, he really looked happy.

Ron pov

"Hey Harry how is malfoy?" I knew he would answer like it was an everyday question since he has loved the boy since 2nd year.
"Malfoy is fine- wait... how did you know about that?!" Haha bullseye!

"A little birdie Blaise told me..." before I finished my sentence I got attacked by a spell, I'm positive it was Expelliarmus since that's the only spell Harry can manage. "I'm not even holding my wand that spell is useless!"
~•~

I stayed up late that night to write Blaise a letter, we've planned the meet up for a while but didn't go into action until recently.

Dear Blaise,
How is Draco? Harry came back all flustered and was basically a mess (in a good way) I hope Draco is kinda the same. Also how does his hair look? Harry wouldn't give me details after I mentioned it he only hexed me.

Yours truly,
Ron <3

I waited a while until I saw my little owl squeaking outside the window. "Come in, come in... and be quiet!"
The letter read...

Dear pumpkin,
Draco got caught by Umbridge so he has a phrase carved into is hand, I took care of that but he was just like Harry. A full ass mess! He was blushing and smiling (besides the disappearing tears in his eyes) he looked happy for once.
His hair looks great [see photo above] goodnight my love

Yours truly
Blaise❤️

I read the last sentence several times... he called me his love. Me! Ron Weasley! His love!

I hope he never leaves me... because I think I do love him