chapter fourteen

Blaise pov
"YOU'RE HIS MATE!" Hermione exclaimed, I would be lying if I said I wasn't glad. I looked over at Ron and he was just shocked so I tried hiding my smile. "Re- really?" I said trying to act cool but chocking on my words. Hermione giggled, "I wouldn't lie, and be careful of whoever touched you because once Ron goes into inheritance he will be very protective." Blaise looked around and smirked. "If anyone touches him I will kill them"

~~March~~
[this is a pretty big time skip but I don't have any other ideas and I need Ron to get inheritance. But their relationship is going strong, and Blaise is the protective one ... for now😏😉]

Ron's birthday was in three days and Blaise never stopped giving him gifts, he said that since it was in three days he needed to make him feel happy before what's about to happen.

Blaise pov
"Blaise you can't be with me that night..." Ron started to tear up and I hugged him, I can't believe he thought I wouldn't be there with him. I did my research once that happens he has 24 hours to find his mate or he dies and I'm not taking chances. "I'm staying with you... because if you don't see me in 24 hours you can die, you- you can't die" I started to tear up too and he hugged me tighter.

2 days before inheritance
Ron has been in a lot of pain and Hermione said it was only a quarter of it, he spends most of his day in the hospital won't from constantly hurting, I always have him chocolates and flowers to make him feel better, giving him kisses so he knows I'm there.

1 day before inheritance
Ron has been in even more pain but I couldn't stay with me which broke my heart, I couldn't stay with him since we haven't mentioned anything to anyone. So I decided to write the teachers notes... without Ron because I knew he would tell me no.

Dear Dumbledore,
I assume you might know that Ron is a Veela, he recently found his mate and I'm writing to you because as you may know his birthday is tomorrow, I need to be with him because if I don't see him in 24 hours he will die.
-Blaise

Dear McGonagall
I know you know that Ron is a Veela, I mean you are the head of his house so I'm just guessing. As you know his birthday is in a day, and he is going into inheritance and I need to be there. I hate to say it but I'm his mate and I can't let him die, it would be my fault and I can't handle that. Ron would kill me if I told you but I can't let him go through this alone.
-Blaise

I found Ron and told him about the letters after I sent them, he hit my several times but whimpered since he felt them too. I grabbed him bridal style and carried him to the dungeon. "Salazar" I muttered to the painting it swung open and I got a lot of weird looks from the Slytherins since I was carrying a ginger. I went to my dorm and Draco bounced up. "What is he doing here? Did Potter tag along?!" Draco smiled not hiding how happy he was. "No Draco just this cutie" I said looking down and smiled. "Why is he here?" I tickled Ron so he could wake up and tell Draco, he fluttered his eyes open and smiled, "hi Draco and no Harry didn't come... he seems to be interested in that Reginald girl? I believe she is in Slytherin" Draco looked disgusted... "he can't like Reginald... she- she- no!" He ran out of the room and I followed him, leaving the little redhead alone.

Ron's pov
Blaise ran off with Draco leaving me alone in his room with his clothes, so I had a fashion show! I first grabbed a green tie so I just removed mine and put it on, I took off my robes and put on the slytherin ones. I looked in the mirror and I didn't like it so I took them off and put on a green suit that I found too. I didn't find that nice so I tried on a hoodie which I really loved so I stayed in that. Before I laid down I folded the clothes and put them back in the trunk. I went to his bed and grabbed some parchment and a quill and started sketching, I drew a flower which is my mom's favourite. Drawing always calmed me down but I kept it hidden from everybody expect Ginny and mom of course, I was decent at the skill but I wasn't the best. I put the flower beside me and drifted to sleep, thinking about how tomorrow I will be 15.

I woke up in a shocking pain kicking something in the leg and feeling that kick on my leg, my back ached and stung I shook and Blaise squeezed me. "Hey Ron, it's okay I'm here" "Blaise you should- OWW!!!" I screaming in pain as my back felt more and more pain. Blaise stood up and walked to where I was facing. He took my hand and rubbed circles on it making me forget the pain until it hurt really badly. Draco soon woke up to my screaming and started yelling at Blaise. "HE IS IN HIS INHERITANCE! HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE F-CK UP HE IS ACTUALLY IN PAIN-" I let out a whimper and Blaise immediately stopped yelling "shhh Ron it's okay I'm here"
"It hurts... Blaise it hurts. Please make it stop... OW!" Blaise wrapped his arms around me and I felt other hands around me too.
"Pressure helps with pain... I read about it" I saw Draco, he was the other one holding me. We stayed like this for a while until something came over me and I punched Draco off of Blaise. Wings shot out of my back, they were large pearly white wings with green specks. Blaise was wrapped in my wings as I let out a hiding sound at Draco.
"Ron let go... I can't breathe" I can't breathe... the words rushed through my body and I released the boy, begging for his touch back I screamed in pain. I needed his touch, I felt as if I couldn't breathe, I reached out to him and pulled him into me. I kissed him hoping my air would come back, the feeling fluttered to my body and my wings laid back. "I love you" I whispered looking up to see that Blaise was getting a smug look from Draco.
I wrapped my wings around Blaise and fell asleep melting into his chest, his fingers brushing through my red hair. He placed his hands on my waist and I moved a little at his touch, feeling the electric shock whenever we did, but now it was permanent.

"I love you too pumpkin"