Chapter two

3rd person pov

Blaise walked to the astronomy tower and when he got there he realized he wasn't alone, he heard someone crying. He walked over and saw the figure of a little red head Ron. He ran up to Ron and asked what was wrong.

"I told Hermione I didn't like her sneaking around and I ask who she was with and she started yelling," He managed to get out a few words until crying again "I really like her you know, I want her to be safe." Ron went a little red but not as red as when Blaise winked at him. Ron looked away not wanted Blaise to see him being vulnerable.

"Hey," Blaise took ahold of Ron's cheeks not more red then before "You were just worried about her that is no reason to be upset" Blaise smiled which made Ron feel warm inside. 

'What is wrong with me' Ron thought blushing more at the tall figure. Blaise realized Ron was just wearing a t-shirt, 'He must have left in a hurry' He ripped of his green hoodie revealing a white shirt which you could just see through. Ron hadn't noticed what was going on until a hoodie was being put on him.

"Bloody hell, what are you doing"

"You looked cold... so I gave you my hoodie" Ron blushed at this comment

"Thanks, but you will get cold"

"no I won't" Ron started crying... not because of the exchange but because he gave Hermione his sweater, Blaise saw and quickly hugged Ron.

After a few minutes of Blaise's comfort Ron fell asleep, Blaise noticed and blushed a little. He took the little ginger to the gryffindor common room 

"What have you done!" The fat lady screamed

"I didn't do anything he fell asleep, can I come in?" She let him in but glared at him the whole time. Blaise walked in and got dirty looks from everyone.

"What did you do!" Hermione shrieked 

"I swear he just fell asleep" Blaise walked to Harry and asked where the dorms were, Harry pointed to the stairs on the right and Blaise walked up them. He looked around for Ron's bed then saw a photo of the Weasley family and assumed that was Ron's, he placed Ron down

"Don't go" Ron whined 

"I can't stay" Blaise kissed Ron's forehead then left the room. Everyone still glaring at him, he left the portrait whole until the fat lady called out.

"Is Ron alright... he left the common room crying earlier"

"He is fine, just a little heart broken"

"Thank you dear" Blaise walked away then turned back and smiled at the portrait waving goodbye.

*******

Blaise pov 

I walked back into my common room after being gone an hour, I knew everyone would question who I was with because I never left unless I was meeting someone.

"Seriously? Running away?" Malfoy spoke in a foolish way, god I hate him [that hurt to write omg] 

"Yeah, very mature! Who did you meet up with?" ugh... Pansy

"If you must know, I went on a walk alone!" I lied at them, I couldn't stand their voices anymore

"I'm going to my dorm" God those idiots need to mind their own business! I check my watch to see how many minutes I was out, holly crap it's 11:55, I was out for a long time.