chapter nine

Draco pov

"Blaise! WHY ARE YOU HUGGING A WEASLEY?!" God Blaise must have gone mad, why would he being hugging one of those filthy animals. Seriously Weasel is wearing hand me down clothes, does he know the whole Weasley family probably wore that shirt?

"He was upset because of Daphne... I was just trying to cheer him up" God of course Blaise, the soft slytherin... he makes me want to vomit.

"Of course, I'm surprised you weren't sorted  into hufflepuff" As I said that I didn't noticed Weasley reach for his wand.

"Stupefy!" I went flying into the air and banged my head on a pillar, Pansy came running to me to see if I was okay. I was fine beside having a small cut on my head. "You better watch your wand you ugly redhead. No one will ever love you, look what happened with you and Granger" I smirked at Pansy's comment, which made Blaise lunge at her but he didn't do anything since Madam Pomphrey came. She took me in and bandaged me up.

I was laying in my hospital bed thinking of how to deal with Blaise until I heard someone crying, I was only in the hospital wing with one other person. "What's wrong Greengrass?" Her eyes were all puffy and her nose was pink,  whatever was bothering her must have been bad. "Have you seen the way Blaise looks at Ron, he only sees me as his friend. I'm not mad I'm glad he has someone... but I don't know how to end it" So the thing bothering her was breaking up with Blaise... because he likes Weasel. "If it was me, I would say that 'I will always love you but sometimes letting the person you love go is how you thank them' I mean that's something on the lines I would say..."

*********

I got to leave the hospital the next day since my cut wasn't that bad, I went down to the Great Hall to see Daphne crying and hugging Blaise, she must have done it. I stood for a while until I woke up from my daydream and sat down by Blaise, I questioned if I should ask about Daphne but they just broke up so bad idea. I was trying to enjoy my cereal when I noticed Blaise staring at Weasley (I decided I should be nicer to Weasel since Blaise likes him) 

"Ew get a room" I elbowed Blaise and smirked, he did not look pleased with my comment, "Daphne told me, and good for you if he makes you happy I will be happy. Best friends..." I looked at Blaise hoping he would respond, hoping he wasn't mad. "Forever and always" He said gripping my hand.

Hermione pov

I look around the room for my friends, I don't see Harry or Ron but I see Dean and Seamus so I run over to them. I put my book on the table and sit down.

"Hey 'mione, where is Ron and Harry?" 

"No clue... I couldn't find them" Seamus whispered something to Dean, and he looked around the hall and stopped at the Hufflepuff table, Dean soon started giggling with Seamus. "What is it... is there something in my hair?" Dean looked at me and pointed his head to the Hufflepuff table. I was confused so I turned around to see Charity Reginald staring at me, she has short dirty blonde hair, her face is covered in freckles and her cheeks were slightly pink, I smiled at her and her cheeks went hot pink but she smiled back.

"She totally likes you!" I looked at them with a furious face, how can she like me? Charity doesn't even know me. She can't like me if she doesn't know me, and I'm not attractive. 

"No she doesn't! I will go ask her right now!" I got up and walked over to the Hufflepuff table,  and sat down beside Charity, I had no clue what to say. I sat there for a while until Charity spoke.

"Hi Hermione! What are you doing here?" I looked at up at her and bundled up all my courage...

"I heard you wanted to hang out?" That's not what I meant to say but that's what came out. I'm so stupid!