Chapter seventeen

Harry pov

It was 2 hours until 6, which I needed to meet Ron at the astronomy tower. I'm assuming he is planning something but I've learned everything isn't what it seems so I'm planning to go. I decided to just do homework until I left because Hermione was with Charity [wink wink] and Ron was with Blaise, he wouldn't let him go anywhere alone.
All I had was a potions essay so I easily finished that so I had one hour of reading, time clearly flies by fast because before I knew it I was racing to the tower invisibility cloak almost coming off. I arrived to the tower and looked for the little redhead but instead I found the platinum boy I couldn't shut up about, he looked nervous but excited. "Hey Malfoy!" Oh god why did I sound happy, I think I scared him because he jumped a few feet but still managed to keep his emotions in place.
"Hey Harry... what are you doing here?"
"You called my Harry?"
"Is that okay? I can keep calling-"
"No please it's fine... I like it." He gave me a weird happy look, he was holding scissors and his hair was damp. Ron said to meet him and he didn't show, Blaise must have told Draco the same thing.

"Why are you holding scissors?" He looks at me and smiled nervously, I felt his anxiety go up when he looked me in the eyes. "Blaise said he would cut my hair... but he is probably with Ron so I'll just go." I gripped his arm and he stopped walking away, I don't know why I grabbed his arm but I didn't want him to leave.

3rd person

"I can cut your hair" Harry let go of his grip and led Draco to the room of requirement. As they walked through the halls they made sure to be very quiet so Filch didn't catch them, Harry arrived at a wall and thought of a salon looking by place. Soon a dark brown door appeared and Harry pulled on Draco once again, he sat Draco down while Draco looked around the beautiful room he sat in. There were green and gold details all over the walls, a comfy salon chair, hair cutting supplies, well hair supplies in general.

Draco sat in the chair when Harry placed a cloth around his neck, Draco shivered to the touch of the boy but still managed to blush. Harry grabbed his scissors and gave the other boy a trim, it was shorter than Harry would have liked but Draco still looked amazing in his eyes. Draco got up from his chair and undid his apron around his neck.
Harry was washing his hands when he felt an electric touch around his waist, he then felt a warm breathe on his neck. He turned his face to see who was there (even though it was obvious) when he turned his head however his lips came in contact with another pair. He kissed the figure for a while until his senses came back and he pulled away

"I'm so sorry Draco..." Harry tried to leave but soon felt a cold hand pull him in, He felt the burning feeling in his lips again. This time it was more passionate and not quick and shocking. Harry wanted to leave Draco ever again, but that feeling stopped when Draco pulled away.
"So Weasley wasn't lying? You do love me don't you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is pretty short but I was running out of ideas next chapter will be hopefully longer... and umm DRARRY!!!