chapter seven

Yeah so I'm not supposed to be writing this but I have a free block and have my computer so here I am... I will only (well try) to update on my free blocks and maybe lunch. Well enjoy this Chapter I guess

Ron pov

I am a Veela... that means in 3 months I will go into inheritance which is a fancy word for I will grow wings and will die if I don't find my mate, sounds like fun. Good thing my birthday is in March, that gives me 3 months to find my mate, according to Hermione I can sense them if they get close once I reach inheritance, so it will be easy before I die! I can also feel what happens to them like if they get hurt... so I just need to punch everyone till I find my mate, seems easy. But it's seriously impossible! Fred and George are also Veelas... of course they found their mates though. George's mate is Isabelle, turns out she is in my year... I've never seen her before, Fred's mate is Angelina obviously, those two have been snogging since first year! 

"It's really easy to find you mate,"

"They are most likely at Hogwarts"

Of course twiddle dee and twiddle dumb think it's easy, they were snogging their mates before they even knew they were mates. That's all we talked about at dinner, who will Ron's mate be? I have my money on Granger! Then mom had to say that my mate could also be a guy, I won't be mad if it is, because I'm bi so I really don't care. I went to bed and Ginny came too saying she was tired but I knew she was planning something, before I could get to my room Ginny whispered, My money is on Zabini. She winked at me then left, god I hate Ginny sometimes

I decided to write to Dumbledore informing him about me being a Veela, I also wrote to McGonagall.

Dear Dumbledore,

I'm writing to you because I thought I should inform you that I am a Veela, I will try to look for my mate when I return. Once I find them I will also inform you. I honestly didn't know about Veelas until Hermione informed me this afternoon, so a little request can we learn aout them in school? Well that's all!

-Ronald Weasley. 

I finished writing and gave my letter to Pig, he normally doesn't fly long distances but today was an exception. I also wrote a note to McGonagall and sent that away too.

*******going to hogwarts********   

Blaise pov

I was finally going back to Hogwarts, my true home. I had cuts and bruises everywhere that I didn't want Draco or Pansy to see so I had to find a new compartment. He was walking through the train and couldn't find an empty compartment until one slid open

"Draco and Pansy are back there" I turned around and saw a little redhead pop out.

"Can I sit with you? I don't feel like talking to my friends" I whispered not wanting anyone to hear me, they will probably wonder why I'm sitting with the Golden trio .

"I mean sure... come in" I went into the compartment an sat beside Ron. Hermione and Harry gave me a weird look, I knew I shouldn't be here but I couldn't confess to them about the bruises.

"What is he doing here!" Hermione was obviously the bossy one.

"He needs to stay here..." Everyone looked stunned at Ron, he backed up a Slytherin. Blaise blushed but no one noticed because of his dark completion.

"So are we going to talk about all your cuts and bruises?" Everyone didn't notice the bruises or cuts except Harry.  "Your mom gave them to you right?" How did he know "My guardians abuse me too... I can tell because when I come back to Hogwarts with fresh cuts I don't sit with my friends."

"Yes my mom gave them to me... and I'm not sitting with them because I don't feel like it." Ron sighed and hugged me, I got shocked but hugged back. It was nice to have someone who cares. 

I talked with Harry and Hermione since Ron fell asleep. Harry and Hermione kept looking at each other giggling

"What's up?" 

"You're just going to allow Ron to sleep on you shoulder?"