chapter five

Ron pov

I though Ginny would be the most accepting since she is also bi, she has never purposely told me, but her sleep walking and talking kind of spoiled that. I also suspected it because of how she looked at Daisy how I looked at Hermione. I need to know if she meant if, I've noticed since 3rd year that mom has stopped noticing her.

"Hey Ginny, can I come in?" I was nervous I needed Ginny she is the only reason I came out, I want to be myself like she is. Even if she is still in the closet, she still manages to be herself.

"Yeah you can come in." she looked down, obviously ashamed

"I know you didn't mean it. I see how you look at Daisy, I'm not stupid I know my sister." She blushed at the name proving my point.

"I'm sorry Ron. Of course I accept you I just want my mom back you know. She only seems to notice me when other people aren't around, she never asks about my day since Harry showed up. I feel like she'd rather Harry as a son than me as a daughter."

"Oh god Ginny, if she knew you felt this way she would apologize. You know she just wants Harry to have a family."

"I know... and Fred and George never play quidditch with me anymore because of their business. Percy is too busy snogging Penelope, you're always busy with Granger, and Charlie and Bill are never here. I just miss my family" I knew Ginny was upset but not this upset, I honestly didn't know what to say so I just hugged her. I held her in my arms like I would never see her again, just to let her know I'm here.

"So is that letter to Daisy?" I let my arms loose and pulled away as I saw her face go red. Just to make it more fun I winked at her which made me get slapped with a pillow.

"Hey!" I lunged toward and tackled her to the ground, she wasn't getting away with this one. I started tickling her and she started screaming which startled me but she was laughing so I continued

"Ron stop! This is abuse! MOM! FRED! GEORGE! HELP! RON IS KILLING ME" A few seconds later Fred and George came running in wands raised but no mom, which upset me but Ginny didn't notice.

"Get off of her!" George laughed realizing it was just me

"stupify!" I got blasted across the room and then mom came running up.

"RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU!" Oh god those first few words reminded me of the terrible days of 2nd year

"We were just playing mom." Ginny looked up sad our mom ruined our fun

"Ginny? I thought you were staying with Daisy over the holidays" That pissed me off too much, she literally was at dinner

"She was at the dinner table! You literally yelled at her!" I couldn't take it, after a while of silence Fred spoke up

"You've haven't noticed her since she was in her 2nd year."

"I understand she opened the chamber of secrets but really mom?" Ginny started tearing up, maybe because George mentioned the chamber or because other people have noticed mom being distant

"I bet you haven't even realized all her letters sitting on the counter. This year she sent you 5 letters and each letter is sitting on the table unopened" I was furious she hasn't opened any of the letters and one of them Ginny came out in, according to Ginny who told me earlier.

"I haven't been avoiding her... I will admit I've been a horrible mother lately, and no I'm not mad you opened the chambers. I'm just scared." My mom never opened up to yes, but yet we've never yelled at her.

"Why are you scared?"

"I used to work for Voldemort, I don't have a mark but I almost got one before I met your father. I'm scared he will try to kill me because I refused a mark" I was in shock my innocent mother working for You know who... what in Merlin?!

"We still love you mom"
"Forever and always"