Chapter four

3rd person pov

It was a week before Christmas, Ron, Harry and Hermione had all their things packed ready leave. They are all going to the burrow to support Ron, he is coming out to his family.

"what if they don't accept me?" Ron knew that his mom would but what about Fred and George? and Ginny? What if they don't accept him

"If they don't we will beat them up" Harry fist bumped Hermione

They walked onto the train finding their compartment, all three were still in their robes since Umbridge  doesn't allow muggle clothes. [if your confused it's 5th year so Umbridge would be at the school just to clarify] Ron walked to the change rooms first , the door wasn't locked so he slipped in

"Hey do you know how to- oh it's just you" 

"What? I'm sorry but you need to learn how to lock a door, and what do you mean by its just you!" Ron looked up and saw Blaise standing there shirtless, Ron went super red and turned away embarrassed that he walked in on Blaise of all people.

"Am I too attractive for you Weasley?" Blaise spoke in a flirtatious tone. Ron face was so red you couldn't tell what was his hair or his face.

"Actually I was giving you privacy now hurry-" Ron tried to say until he noticed his shirt was being pulled off, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Well I'm helping you change because obviously you can't do it yourself"

"For you information I can change by myself!" Ron protested as he took back his shirt

"we are both guys and I'm not changing my pants, so you don't have to worry about seeing my boxers" Ron sighed in relief, he didn't want to see a guy's boxers a week after coming out.

"Good. I didn't want to see them"

"Are you telling me this because you actually did want to see them but playing it off?" 

"ew no you disgusting pervert!"

Ron and Blaise changed silently for the rest of the time in the change room,  casual struggling sounds came from Ron but other then that silent.

"Hey, Umm can you tie my tie? Hermione normally does it but she isn't here"

"aww. Weasel can't tie his own tie"

"I'm serious please help" Blaise grabbed Ron's tie, Ron blushed as Blaise' warm hands touched his skin, Ron felt an electric feeling on his neck and a minute later it left

"Done. Why are you being fancy? You have a date with Hermione perhaps?" 

"no... me and Hermione are just friends, and if you need to know I'm telling my family something important"

"Omg... your gay!"

"what?!"

"well your family knows everything so if they don't know this one thing you must be gay"

"Well yeah I guess, But I'm bi. So it's different I guess."

"Well sorry princess Ronald. Good luck" Blaise left and Ron smiled

******

Ron pov

"What took you so long" 

"who tied your tie"

"I tied my tie and that's what took so long" I had to think of something but that lie wasn't believable at all.

"Oh really" Hermione jolted her head to me then looked up

"you never said thank you" Oh god, Blaise no please no

"For what..." oh god please don't

"For tying your tie?"

"oooooooooooh Blaise?" I could feel my face go red

"No he just helped me. Thank you." Blaise walked away  and I looked back to see a smile on his face, which made me blush a little more

******

Ginny pov

"Mom! I've missed you so much!" I missed mom very much, I couldn't write to her since our owl has been injured. 

"I've missed you too!" I missed my mom's hugs, they were warm and welcoming

"Oh Ron, Harry, Hermione nice to see you guys!" Of course Ron brought his friends over again.

"at dinner I have something to say" Of course he gets special attention

"I'll be upstairs" I can't stand Ron anymore, I went to Percy's room he is the only one who gets me. "Hey Percy- omg ew! lock your door" I guess we doesn't get me, so I go to Fred and George's room "Hey guys-"

"sorry Ginny can't play, business awaits" they slammed the door in my face, so I just went to my room and I cried. It felt like forever since I was noticed in this house, I should just open the chamber of secrets again.

"Fred, George, Percy, Penelope (Percy's girlfriend) Dinner is ready" I assumed I should go down too since dinner is ready.

"What did you want to say Ron?" Right Ron wanted to say something

"Well umm, this took a lot of courage well I like girls-" 

"Well we knew that, you've been crushing on Hermione since the first year"

"Ginny! Let him speak, continue honey"

"I like girls and guys.." 

"I bet I can get a girlfriend before you can get a boyfriend or a girlfriend!"

"haha nice one Fred!" 

"I accept you" Percy didn't even look at Ron just at Penelope

"Well I still love you honey"

"I think it's gross, he should only like girls." I knew that would get my mom's attention, I supported Ron but I miss people knowing I exist. It would be rude if I didn't because I'm bi too just not out yet.

"GINNY! He is your brother! Show some respect!" I support him I just want to be noticed

"I'm going to bed" I ran to my room and started writing to Daisy Warbeck, my best friend.

Dear Daisy,

Ron just came out as bi, so now when I come out no one will care. I'm bummed, I'm not allowed friends over because Harry, Hermione and Penelope are over. I'm also not allowed to play quidditch with Fred or George because business is booming now.

hopefully we can see each other soon -Ginny🖤