chapter eight

Blaise pov

I blushed at Hermione's comment, I didn't even notice but yet I still blushed. What do I say... no I don't mind... Oh god if I say that that will think I like him. I mean I do but not in a way like that right? I only like him as a friend... can I even call him my friend? I mean we've talked a few times, but maybe he thinks I like him and that's why he is doing this, or he likes me because of my flirtatious behavior. 

"Well I will just let him sleep" Hermione giggled again and whispered something to Harry which he did not understand was supposed to be private since he shouted his answer

"Omg that's so true! He hasn't went into inheritance so we won't know... but I totally see it! Blairon!" Blairon... oh no, did he just put my name and Ron's name together. If Daphne hears that I'm gonna be so dead.  

"I hate to ruin the fun... and I hate to ruin this moment but I have a girlfriend." But I like Ron right? I can always end it with Daphne, she would probably hate me after that... but it's fine right?

"We didn't know sorry. We will never say that again" Wow Hermione was actually really kind, i just thought she was bossy

"It's okay... I don't really talk to her so you wouldn't know" I looked down at Ron and smiled... I could stay like this forever.

"Is it Daphne by any chance? I mean she is always bragging to us about you in potions." Potter gets straight to the point doesn't he...

"Yes she is..." We stopped talking after that and I ended up drifting off to sleep. I shot awake to people laughing. I looked around and realized it was just Hermione and Harry. Before I asked why they were laughing I realized I fell asleep on top of Ron. 

"So you aren't interested in Ron?" Hermione giggled seeing that my face had a pink tone to it

"I just fell asleep..." I was nervous would they tell Daphne, news gets around here fast so everyone will know soon...

"Well you guys were cuddling, Ron is bi did you know that?" Hermione was all about facts, but she didn't have evidence.

"Yeah he told me before he went home. Why?" I was confused why they asked... was Ron telling me that because he was interested in me? But I brought it but... I'm so confused

"Do you like guys?" I was taken back by the question, I mean I never thought about it. Yet I've never thought of a boy that way... but now that I think of it I guess I kinda thought of a few guys like that.

"I'm Pansexual if that helps" Hermione was now sharing her sexuality... well now I feel bad I made her share her sexuality.

"Well I've never thought of it before... and I would like to talk to my friends about if first, if that's okay. I moved Ron over and grabbed my stuff, "Thanks by the way... you guys are nice to talk to" Then I left to find Draco's compartment. He was sitting closer to the front so I had to walk a while until I heard Pansy.

"Hey Blaise where were you?"

"I was sitting alone... I was tired so I wanted to get some sleep" 

"Oh okay... oh Pansy came out as bi to me 5 minutes ago." 

"Congrats Pansy... umm that reminds me, I might also be bi..." I close my eyes waiting for a beating but I feel someone hug me.

"Whatever you are Blaise we will accept you" It was Pansy even though I despised her it was nice to know she cares, I wrapped my arms around her and whispered thank you. 

*********

Ron pov

I woke up to find Harry staring at me with a huge grin, which made me nervous. I looked around the compartment to find Hermione so she could save me then I realized Blaise wasn't here anymore. "Where is Blaise" I probably shouldn't have asked that since Harry's grin grew 10 times its size. I looked at Harry waiting for a response.

"I forgot Veelas were protective over their mates. Blaise left to see Draco, just don't attack Draco because he is Blaise's bestfriend and then he will reject you then you will die. I don't want you to die!" What is he talking about... Blaise isn't my mate, I mean it does explain the electric feeling whenever they touch.

"Well we don't know if he is you mate until you guys kiss" Hermione walked in so now we get lectures!

"I- You want me to kiss him?" I blushed a lot... I've never kissed a boy before. They just want me to go up and kiss him?

"No Ron... that's how you find out before your inheritance, you don't have to kiss him" I guess Hermione was right... she always is. "Okay now that we are done let's go we are here"

**********

Blaise pov

I left the train with Daphne hanging off my shoulder, I tried looking happy until I spotted Ron. He looked upset and nervous... he glanced over to me and I smile hoping I could make him feel better, it worked because he smiled back. I blushed a little then went back to faking my joy. 

"Bye Blaise" Daphne hugged me and I hugged her back, I waved and went back to my dorm. My dorm was dark green with silver aligning, the beds were grey with dark green details, very much my aesthetic. My bed was the farthest from the door, I had a photo of me and my dad (before he died) along with that I had a book which I read before bed. My corner was more neat then the rest of the dorm since Crabbe and Goyle can't clean up after them selves. I dropped on my bed and sat there for a while, not wanting to leave of do anything. I let my thoughts wonder until they wondered to far and landed on a certain redhead. He was short, had freckles all over his face, he always wears a smile and is always laughing. My thoughts got erased when Snape burst in saying that I had to leave something happened to Daphne and she was in the hospital wing.

I ran to the hospital wing to see what was wrong, she was in the second bed from the door and screaming in pain. I was worried I didn't know what to do until that small redhead came in. 

"I'm so sorry Daphne I didn't know it would hurt you!" Ron was crying and holding her hand Daphne managed to turn and get a few words out. "It's okay Ron- AAAAAAH" Ron held her hand tighter and said a few mumbled words and Daphne stopped screaming. 

"What did you do! Did you hurt her" I was worried he mumbled words was a killing curse

"My mom is a healer so I know what I'm doing, I can leave to give your privacy" Ron looked a little upset that I was screaming, I wasn't trying to mean I was just worried. 

"No Blaise you guys should go and get along I'm friends with both of you and I don't like when my friends don't get along" Ron and I looked at each other knowing damn well we get along, from him wearing my hoodie, to me taking off his shirt, and us falling asleep together on the train... "Of course we can Daphne." Ron signaled for me outside.

"I'm sorry! It's my fault she is there-" I hugged him so he would stop talking, I doubt it was his fault. I squeezed him not wanting to let go, I melted in his touch, His body heat was warming me up and all my stress went away.

"Blaise! WHY ARE YOU HUGGING A WEASLEY?!"