I

tw: swearing

3rd person pov

It was june 20th, 10:33 am. as a bright light shone through y/n's cozy bedroom, the alarm has been ringing for over 20 minutes now, finally waking up y/n. Since it was a Saturday, thankfully she didn't have any shifts at the cafe today. She picked up her phone, and saw countless notifications, one of them being from her good childhood friend tommy.

y/n's pov

I woke up annoyed by an alarm on a sunny Saturday. I looked around my room, then picked up my phone to see a notification from tommy.

tommy🙄 today at 10:20 am
werent u like going to stream rn? you tweeted it yesterday lmfao

I didn't remember I tweeted it. for a moment I reached out to the deepest archives of my thoughts and actions and then it hit me: I'm supposed to be streaming right now, and I was supposed to be doing that for 13 minutes now. not thinking about anything except my viewers that were probably waiting for me; I quickly jumped out of bed, turned on my pc. while it booted I put on a random hoodie and then went to the kitchen and grabbed a can of monster and a candy bar. When I finally made myself comfortable at my desk, I logged onto twitch and started streaming. I was angry at myself for being late while my viewers who take time out of their day to watch my content.

"Hello everyone, I'm so so so so sorry for being late. I overslept and thank you for waiting for me here."

Then I began playing bedwars, one of the few mini-games I was good in. my biggest strength is speedbridging, and I'm kinda good in pvp, which could get you far in the game. Then I got a small donation, which I was very happy to see. After all, I only have a couple hundred followers. After 2 hours of playing and constantly winning both solos and duos, I got bored and decided to start a new survival world.

I was mining iron to get armor when I started getting countless donations and multiple subscriber notifications. The chat went absolutely crazy and was speeding so fucking fast. the half awake soul I was, it took me a hot minute to figure out what's happening; then i realized i was probably being raided. I read the chat and i couldn't believe my eyes- I was being raided by my favorite content creator in the entire universe, Wilbur Soot.

I started doing multiple things simultaneously- crying tears of joy, screaming thank you, looking at the chat, looking at my screen. then I got a big, 100£ donation from... wilbur?? At this point I didn't think it's real. the donation said "hey, i think you're good at it, do you wanna stream with me sometime?" my jaw dropped, and in a muffled voice i said "o-of course I'd like to stream with you.". It was not enough to express my happiness, but it was all I could say.

(time pass)

The stream ended after 5 hours. My follower count jumped from 300 to 600, I got 34 new subscribers and I made over 200£ on donations. Needless to say, I was ecstatic to see that, and for a minute, I thought I could make it my career one day. I looked at my phone, to see hundreds of notifications about new followers on twitter or instagram. but most importantly, Wilbur, my idol and a person I admire, had friended me on discord- obviously, I accepted it.