VIII

tw: sexual assault, alcohol abuse

a/n - this is a filler about y/n's past which will be referenced in the next chapters. pls do not read if stuff like that triggers u

3rd person pov

It was a busy party on a warm night a few years back in a house located in the suburbs of Berlin. Y/n got invited by some classmates, it was her first party that she went to without Niki; hence she was nervous. Trying to relax, she drank a few cups of whatever drink the people gave her, and started talking to some popular guys; something that she would have never decided to do at any other occasion. To her surprise, they seemed pretty nice.

An hour and a half in the conversation her vision started to get blurry and she began dazing off more often. In the background she could occasionally hear stuff like "yoo, y/n is talking to the high tier, will she be the next one to be intimate with them?". Normally, she would've ran off since a sober version would tell that something is about to happen.

As the guys started to make her drink more and more, it was getting boring for them. So, they took her upstairs, followed up with applause from the guests. Unable to tell what was going on, she didn't resist. They threw her on the bed and knowing that she was unconscious they started to take off her clothes.

That's when Y/n started to feel something. She knew that didn't feel right, she knew that something was happening that was not in any way intended. She knew what they were doing.

She tried screaming, she was forcibly shut and told that the door is locked. She tried defending herself and that ended up in her hands and her legs being held by the rest of the men standing in the room. She had no chance, but to suffer alone in pain. She would give everything to reverse time, to refuse to go to the party. Aware of the fact that about 6 17 year old men were taking advantage of her, she wondered why nobody said anything when they were going upstairs.

She watched with tears in her eyes as they unlocked the door. Sobbing, she ran downstairs, out the door and headed home. The event scarred her for a very long time and she decided to never go to a party alone again.

a/n

i did not want to do that and i wanted to keep it friendly but i really need a foundation for the story to be interesting :(( sorry

stay safe and dont get too drunk at parties

xo hannah