epilogue

third person pov (y/n)

June 20th, Y/n was sitting on the bed in her luxury hotel room in Hawaii.

The big day was today. She was going to marry the man who proposed to her 7 months earlier. The date wasn't random, today was exactly one year since they met. Seems like a short time to already be marrying someone, right? They regretted nothing, because they were soulmates and nothing was going to contradict that.

The wedding was planned to be friends and close family only, so the couple flew in the whole SMP (excluding who didn't want to come, though) to Honolulu, which in the end was announced the best wedding place by the group.

In the past few days, Y/n didn't see Will much. He had his best man, Phil, while she had her Matron of Honor, Clay; and they were the people who they mostly spent time with before the wedding.

Here she was, in a separate hotel room, nervous but excited for the wedding which was going to start in a few hours. She wanted to go and supervise the hair and makeup people while they were working on the bridesmaids, but Dream told her that it's better if she stayed in the room for now. Calm music playing in the background, she stared into the coastline and the venue being built there.

"I'm nervous." - she told him.

He took her hand, and said,

"But you love him. And in a few hours, you'll be officially married."

"That's right."

3rd person pov (wilbur)

Will was also sitting in his room with Phil. As opposed to Y/n, he was pretty chilled out and excited for the wedding.

"I wonder how Y/n is doing" - he thought aloud.

"Eh, probably nervous. But she really cares" - Phil replied.

"I'm glad we're not making it a big public deal and it's only friends and family. We'll probably tweet something, though."

A calendar notification popped up on my phone.

Calendar

Wedding is starting in 2 hours

He smiled. 2 hours and he'd be the happiest person in the world.

Will left the room and went to check some stuff with the wedding planners, and with friends; he had to make sure they didn't stream the whole thing live as a prank. They said they wouldn't and he trusted them. For now.

[time skip]

11:40, Will finally headed to the venue with Phil. Some people were already there, like Alex, George and Nick. He went up to them and started a conversation to cool down a bit, since he was getting nervous now.

He stepped on the platform, which was significantly higher than the venue itself, and waited for Y/n to come.

y/n pov

I finally went outside, to reveal a beautiful area designated for us. Dream, as my matron of Honor, had my hand on his. Will and the guests didn't see us, but we had a perfect view of them.

I could see Alex, Tommy, Tubbo, Minx, Nick, George, Techno, Eret, Fundy, Bad, Karl, Niki in the role of my bridesmaid, and most importantly, my fiancé and his best man Phil.

I finally got into sight. From far away, I could see Will's glowing eyes.

12:00 pm, music started playing.

Dream walked me down the aisle, all eyes on us.

I carefully stepped on the platform, now facing Wilbur. He had more happiness and honesty than I had ever seen.

We didn't keep our eyes off each other for the whole opening. Gentle wind was blowing on the thin, white veil covering my hair. Honestly, I was stopping myself from kissing him, since it was best to wait until we were actually meant to do it.

Everything was how I always imagined it to be. My friends looking at us with grins on their faces, the quiet sound of water combined with our favorite songs.

The officiant asked us to recite our vows, Will went first.

"I, Will, take you, Y/n, to my wife and mother of my children. If we have any."

The crowd started laughing, and after they went silent, he continued,

"I will be yours in times of joy in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of success. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, forever"

Tears formed in the corners of my eyes, but I stopped them before I started crying. Now it was my turn.

I, Y/n, take you, Will, as my beloved husband. I promise to be by your side no matter what. I will always cherish our relationship, falling in love a bit more each day. I will grow alongside you, and help you when you need it. I promise you this from the bottom of my heart, and choose you as the person to spend the rest of my life with."

I looked at Dream, who was silently weeping in the corner. I shot him a smile and he did the same thing.

Niki approached us with the rings and Will took one and carefully slid it on my finger, and I did the same. And then the ethereal moment came, we got pronounced husband and wife.

He pulled me closer by my waist, and kissed me as if there was no tomorrow. It was something else, completely different than any other time we kissed.

This was the moment we sealed off our marriage. We were officially together forever, and it took me a moment to comprehend that.

I leaned in to his ear and whispered,

"I love you."

authors note

i never thought i'd be writing vows like 10 years before my own wedding

um anyways this is the last part, i hope you all like it <33

i love you all,

hannah <3