XV

recap: Y/n returns to London and gets ready to move out. Will doesn't take it well.

y/n pov

[time skip to friday]

It was Friday, the day of the move. When I woke up I knew that I would reunite with Wilbur later today, even though I left Brighton only three days ago. My stuff was shipped off to the new house yesterday, so I only had to pack the remaining stuff to suitcases.

I managed to ruin my sleep schedule over the past few weeks, so I woke up at 7 am. I was exhausted so I went to the kitchen to see if I had any monster drinks left. Or anything that would give me a lot of energy.

There was nothing.

It wasn't the best way to start the day, but I decided to go out and buy some stuff to eat. When I was walking to my local cafe where I used to work at, I stopped by a corner shop and bought a Pipeline Punch monster. (a/n its the only acceptable one 4 me, maybe the original too but idk) Soon after, I walked in my former workplace to see my manager behind the counter, which has never occured before.

She scoffed at me and I rolled my eyes in return. I knew this bitch was jealous and knew that I now led a better life than her. Fame, money and most importantly, love. I ordered a coffee and a croissant with jam; and once my order was ready I quickly grabbed it and walked out of the shop, avoiding any further interactions with my former manager.

While I was walking home I began drinking my coffee saving the other drink for later.

[time pass]

I was standing on the platform just vibing to music, knowing that at the same time tomorrow I would have begun a new chapter in my life with the man I loved with my whole heart and soul.

The train approached the station and in the matter of minutes, we were ready to go.

Farewell, London.

Farewell, miserable, lonely life.

I was getting bored so I decided to text Will; unfortunately my phone had no service. Instead I decided to start editing a video for my Youtube channel, which was going to be the first video that I got a payout for.

I finished editing just in time for an announcement saying that we were 5 minutes away from Brighton. I saved the file, shut down my computer and collected all of my stuff to my bag. I also texted Will that I was going to be there soon.

wilbur pov

I got a text from Y/n saying that she was approaching Brighton. I quickly got up and got the car keys to pick her up from the station.

I got there a little after the train arrived, and saw Y/n listening to music with her suitcases in both of her hands. As soon as she saw me she started running towards me, which I found cute. I kissed her forehead as a romantic alternative for a handshake and hugged her afterwards; even though we were separated for a few days it felt like an eternity for me.

I was driving since Y/n was tired and the drive was almost 30 minutes; she told me to keep her awake by talking to her while she was drinking a monster, and so I did. I wasn't doing well at it until I remembered that I made an agreement with the American part of the SMP yesterday.

"So, a lot of people from the SMP talked yesterday, you were probably asleep at the time."- I started which she nodded to, visibly interested in the direction of the conversation. "And we made an agreement that they would visit us for a week or so, a few days after Phil, Tommy and the rest comes. The two parties will be overlapping for a few days before the Brits (except George) leave.