VI

recap

Y/n logs onto the SMP for the first time and talks with Dream. Will invites y/n to stay at Brighton for a few days.

a/n

in between chapters there has been a time pass from Sunday to Thursday :)

3rd person pov

It was Thursday night; y/n was packing her bag for her weekend retreat to Brighton. She was bursting with excitement since she was finally meeting the man she has been so actively talking to for the past few days.

She went to sleep at 1 am- pretty early compared to her sleep schedule; because she worked a closing shift today. Luckily she didn't have to work tomorrow.

wilbur's pov

I woke up to an annoying sound of my alarm, frustrated by it; pretty bad way to start a day, huh?

I went to the kitchen to make myself some quick breakfast. While I was eating I scrolled through social media replying to funny posts and tweets I saw along the way. Knowing I haven't worked on music for a hot minute I decided to try and write some songs for a while before preparing my house for y/n's arrival.

After about 2 hours I was almost done with a song. "I'm in love with an e-girl" was the next one I was going to release. Y/n has always reminded me of an e-girl, I thought. After another hour of trying different chords I finally came up with the perfect one and immediately fell in love with the sound of it.

When I wrote down the version I ended up with I started cleaning the house. Since I rather keep the house clean, I didn't have to do it for long; so I finished at 1:30pm. I didn't have anything else to do, so I decided to stream some random games with Tubbo and Tommy since they were online. To be honest, that stream was one of the coolest I've had in a while, and I peaked at 152k viewers which is really good for that time of day because it was 3pm and most people were either sleeping or doing something else.

y/n pov

It was the last hour before I was supposed to leave my apartment. I could leave later since the train was leaving at 5pm but hey, it's better to be safe than sorry!

I finished packing my bag so I went to the kitchen and made myself some snacks to eat on the train. I was getting excited since I haven't been on a train for a couple of years and I've always liked trying stuff that I liked during my childhood.

After 30 minutes I was all done and ready to leave, sitting on the couch and scrolling through social media, when I gor a text from my co-worker:

kate today at 3:40 pm

heyy babe are u coming?? you have a closing shift today and i have plans

The second I saw the text, my heart skipped a beat. I can't be cancelling all of this! It was my chance to get closer to my ultimate crush and he would be really sad if I didn't come.

me today at 3:40 pm

cant u find someone else? i have a train to brighton in like an hour and 20 mins and its literally my relationship opportunity🙄

kate today at 3:41 pm

no sorry, the manager said that u have to come

I knew our manager was really a ✨pain✨ and I could get fired about something like this. Not thinking about anything I decided to text back and think about my life choices later.

me today at 3:41

yolo tell her that im not missing out on getting into a relationship, xo ly girlyy

Since the train station was 50 minutes away from my location, I decided to leave and take the tube since it's cheaper than an uber and I have a time reserve.

When I arrived at the station, I started looking for my platform. I had to wait quite a bit for the metro train to come by so that narrowed down my time supply. When I finally found it a deep, familiar voice spoke: "Passengers travelling to Brighton please head to platform 6, the train will be departing shortly."- then I saw the blinding lights of the machine and in no time I was sitting in my seat ready to go. The ride was beyond peaceful since there wasn't a ton of people.

authors note

Thank you for the amazing response on this story! I'm currently finishing chapter 7 and then I'm gonna start writing chapter 8 which will be probably the longest yet since [sneak peek] there will be a LOT happening in Brighton :))

theres a lot happening in my life haha. im starting school again, sending a letter to dream and eret, decorating my room, guitar lessons, vocal training, writing. hard to manage it all but i try

have a nice day and stay safe in the difficult times we're in <3

xo hannah