XIII

recap: Y/n and Will have a serious conversation about their lives.

[time pass to the next day (Monday)]

y/n pov

I woke up the next day, in a neutral mood. I went to the kitchen, where Will was already making something to eat.

"It's my last day here, then I have to go home because I have a shift tomorrow.", I was thinking aloud. "Oh no, wait, I don't have a job anymore. How the hell am I gonna pay my rent now? I mean I have enough money saved to pay for 2 months at the most. I haven't even applied for Twitch Partner or Youtube monetization yet."

"You know, you can stay here for a while. Didn't you also say you hated it in London? We can look for houses together, if you want; you don't need to do anything if you're not ready though! - Wilbur exclaimed.

Stunned but excited by the idea, I stood there, speechless. We were dating, yes, but were we ready to move in together?

Eventually I decided that living with my boyfriend in a countryside town will be so much better than living alone in London.

"Are you serious? If yes, I'm totally in"- I replied.

"Why wouldn't I be serious? I think the doxxing situation stayed in us both." - he chuckled.

We had a conversation about our pretty similar style preferences. Wilbur also insisted on issuing the mortgage payments himself for a couple of months while I apply for different monetization programs. While I was getting ready Will arranged a meeting with an agent who had 3 ideas for what we would like.

[time pass]

The agent, a man in his 40s, came to pick us up at 2pm. As we drove to the first house he was telling us all about it. When we got there, it instantly reminded me of the place where I grew up. It brought back so many memories of the happiest period in my life.

It was a white house with a dark roof. It was pretty big for 2 people but it really gave off the vibe that I needed. Wilbur wasn't saying anything but his body language suggested he doesn't really like it. Also, when the agent told us how much it cost it became less appealing to me as well.

Shortly after we left the first house we got to the second property. It was a contemporary 3-story house that, surprisingly, was cheaper than the first one. I liked the price and how the exterior looked but as soon as we went inside I didn't like it that much. It was industrial, minimalistic. And the bright colored room I was planning to have would really stand out from the rest of the house. Will, on the other hand, really liked it. He constantly tried to make me like it but my stubborn nature wasn't allowing it.

We made it out of the house and we both hoped that the 3rd house would be amazing for us both and affordable.

We drove out to the woods, which I was a bit concerned about at first but the moment I saw the house my worries immediately left me.

It was... amazing. It felt like a true home.

I asked Will how he felt about it. Similarly to me, he was astonished by all of the valors of the property. How it was unconventional, surrounded by nature, cozy.

The color scheme of cherry wood, black and white worked together perfectly. I decided I'd figure something out for my room to not disrupt the perfect atmosphere or the house but to make it cozy at the same time.

We were ecstatic when we found out the price was something we could afford. We immediately fell in love with it so we told the agent that we were very interested. He said that we're actually the only ones interested because the house being rather far away from the city center. He also said that he'll get the paperwork ready soon and the house would be ready to move into in a week.

 He also said that he'll get the paperwork ready soon and the house would be ready to move into in a week

y/nsprivateterritory (a/n: it's a friends-only instagram)

liked by dreamwastaken, wilbursoot and 17 others

home✋home @wilbursoot

dreamwastaken yall havent even announced ur dating yet, smh🙄

y/nsprivateterritory piss off little pissbaby

We stood in the main room facing each other. The tension between us was becoming stronger and stronger with every second and the agent minding his business.

Will put his left hand on my waist and the other hand on my face, rubbing it slowly.

Shortly after we were locked in a deep, passionate kiss. In our new home. He leaned forward a bit, causing me to balance on one leg with the other in the air. When we finished, we saw the agent looking at us with a happy gaze in his eyes."So glad to see you two happy."- he said.

We came back to Will's place with banana-like smiles on our faces. I told him that I needed to go back to London to pack up my stuff and talk to my landlord about moving out, which he was sad about but understood me.

What an amazing day, innit.

a/n <333

i had fun writing all of the chapters but this was better and funnier, also some fun stuff about to go down

a dreamxreader oneshot coming this week hehehe

thank you for 6k reads ily yall mwah

xo hannah