IV

recap: y/n goes on a walk, realizing that moving back to London was a good idea. She thinks a bit about her past and she gets an invitation to facetime from Wilbur himself.

y/n's pov

I came back from my stroll, absolutely happy, the happiest I've been in a long time. I immediately called Niki, who was a friend of Wilbur's (and also knew that I had a crush on him) to tell her what happened today. She was very happy for me. After we talked for a while, I hung up to get prepared to facetime Wilbur. I changed in some comfy but good looking clothes and put on light makeup; not to look good, but to feel even more confident. When I was ready, I sat on my small couch and waited for him to call.

wilbur's pov

Ever since I saw her, I felt something I've never felt before, she was so beautiful. When I was looking for small streamers to raid, probably one of her viewers recommended her to me. I was curious, so I looked her up. Her stream looked interesting, so I said "Alright people, we're raiding y/s/n. Now, go spam her!"
When I paused my stream, came on hers and donated I noticed how pretty and wholesome she was. I fell in love with her looks and her personality. She put a lot of effort into what she was doing. When she left her game and saw all of the messages, subs and donations she looked so precious.
I finally called her, hoping to make a good first impression I dressed up fancier than usual. I was once again, amazed by her beauty. I said "hi". She said "hi" back. From there, it went for hours and hours. We finished pure talking at about 1 am, meaning that we talked for 5 hours already. She said that she looked up to me but didn't like me only as a streamer, but as a person as well. I said, "I feel like we're going to be good friends", even though I had a feeling that said more than friends. I didn't want to fall for her that quickly, but I couldn't stop it.

After a minute of silence I said "I should probably go to sleep, and I recommend you do that too." She replied, "wait! I have a hard time falling asleep. could you not hang up?" Her voice was so soothing. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is when I meant. "Of course", I replied happily. "I wanna be the guy that you fall asleep on call with", I thought. Maybe she likes my songs?

Seeing her fall asleep quietly was honestly so calming. When she was asleep, I started blushing, smiled, and said "goodnight, y/n. Then I went to change and went to sleep myself, not hanging up though.

y/n's pov

Waiting for him to phone (call) took 15 minutes, but it felt like an eternity. Finally, he called. I was anxious to pick up, but I'd hate myself for not taking an opportunity. I didn't want to feel it, but at the back of my mind I felt like if everything went right, we could be more than friends.

After a short moment of contemplation, I picked up. I was greeted by Wilbur's mesmerizing face. We talked forever, we never ran out of subjects to chat about.
I realized, I was falling for him. I wanted to tell him this, but it would probably come off as weird. I was sure he didn't feel the same thing about me, not yet.

After 5 hours he told me he should probably go to sleep and advised me to do the same. I explained to him that I had troubles falling asleep and asked him kindly if he could not hang up and stay with me. He looked very happy about the proposal, and he said yes. I brought my phone to my bedroom with me, settled it on the lamp on the bedside table and covered myself with a blanket.

I woke up the next day, pretty late, I think. To my surprise, he was still on the call. "He's dedicated", I thought. I texted him that I had to go to work and I hung up. I quickly got dressed, ate a quick breakfast consisting of a cup of orange juice and some toast with butter; and was off to work at my local cafe, after all rent on a lovely apartment in a good neighbourhood in London wasn't cheap.

(time pass)

My shift ended at 3pm, then I returned to my home. Since I had a few hours left until my stream with Will, I decided to go to the supermarket to buy some food since I was running out.

I came back from Tesco 45 minutes later, put some stuff in the fridge and decided to watch my favorite movie, which was <your favorite movie>. When I finished it, I had 30 minutes left 'till my stream with Wilbur. I turned on my PC and scrolled through social media for a while.

Then I got invited to a private call by Will, and we started our streams. He introduced me to his viewers and I did the same. We played some survival, then switched to bedwars. I carried him in every game, lol. Then we played a game of his choice, it was GeoGuessr. I was always bad at geography, so the only places I guessed out of 10 were London and somewhere in Poland; I have no idea why, just guessed it.

Before we ended our streams, I got a donation from... dream?? I was shocked by the amount of money I got, which was about 1/4th of my rent, but even more shocked by the message that came with it. "would you like to join the smp? - dream :)". I started screaming "YES!! YES!!". After my euphoria cooled down a bit I read a text I got from Wilbur- "i thought you'll be a great addition to the smp, haha". I said goodbye to my viewers and ended the stream. Meanwhile, Dream DM'ed me the IP to the Dream SMP and added me to the discord server. Since it was 11 pm and I had an early shift at the cafe tomorrow, I went to sleep.

authors note :))

this is a long chapter since I was inspired!! it probably means I'll work on my other story for a while (ill still be writing this one dw) sorry for the poland appearance out of nowhere. i wanted to incorporate it to the story somewhere as a tribute to my hometown which is for me like london for y/n :)

also tytytyty for anyone who followed voted or read it means the world to me!!