Chapter 14

Bad sits at the table. Schaltt sits down with him.
"You good bad?"
"Yeah. Just a question."
"Go ahead."
"So where you last night?"
"I was at the park. I stayed there late,, you know to enjoy the outdoors?"
"Yeah. Eh,, what time did you get home?"
"11:30"
"Okay,,"
Bad took a bite of his muffin as the sound of very calm music playing kinda quite it was just very so perfect to relax to. Schaltt knew that dating willbur would be a challenge cause no one thought we were gonna get together and that was there thing. But schaltt wasn't just worried about that. He was worried the fact that someone would find out he was pan. No big deal just a femboy pansexual? Well there was a lot of sexist and homophobic people in the world so he would be afraid to come out to the wrong people. He had ups and downs who he could come out to. Eret was always on the list of people he would totally accept you no matter what as long as your not doing anything bad like homophobia. Witch often triggered him whenever someone else said homophobic things (like all of my LGBTQ+ and anyone supporting the LBGTQ+ sould feel when someone says homophobic slurs or words to you) so he was defiantly the 1st person he would want to come out to. Bad looked at schaltt. Schaltts phone ringed.

                                                                       Gogy🏳️‍🌈💙

Gogy🏳️‍🌈💙: Goodmorning 👀
💐Schaltt💙: Goodmorning already awake get your ass up and eat breakfast 🙄
      Read at 5:30 am......

Bad took a sip of his tea, George struggled to get out of bed and schlatt keep thinking about going to erets apartment today since fundy, Rambo, Tommy and tubbo live with him he wouldn't have to worry right? Right?.. George FINALLY gets up and dresses. He sat down but schaltt was texting eret cause he gave him his number at the party.
"oooooo~ who ya texting sis?"
"Eret. I'm asking to come over later just to hang out."
"Why?"
"Why not, bRothEr?"
Gogy pushes him "PFFT- STOPPPPP WITH THAT VOICE BHAHAHAHHA-"
schaltt smiles and laughs, "bRotHer, why you gotta know what I'm doing?"
George laughed and finshes his food. Bad was doing his dishes.
4 hours later schaltt puts his skirt on, a cat sweater , and very tall heels on and walks to erets apartment.