chapter 18

Wilbur and schlatt had been hiding there relationship for about an month. They were still deciding on when they should tell the others. Gogy dream and bad were getting suspicious though. Will and schlatt did want to keep it a secret but that would be hard. So they only hung out at the park, around eret  cause he knew, and when there home alone. Quackity finally moved in with ranboo and antfrost so he wasn't staying with them anymore. Tubbo and Tommy frequently visited them to. They would usually goof around or whenever it snowed have snowball fights. Philza came over a bit to. Techno lived with Phil. They usually just visit for Willbur but they thought it was nice to have bounding time with other people.
Today was an new day. Today was different. Everyone was the same but.. George had this different feeling, the feeling of p a I n? He woke up like it. He told skeppy and schlatt about it. What may have happened? Dream made some tea for everyone. George was surrounding and covered in blankets while drinking tea. Dream looks at George. "Are you good?" Dream asked quickly. "I'm okay. Just a slight cold mabye." George looked down. Snapnap was over. He sat next to George and dream. Snapnap just patted George on the head. A6d came of with karl and some soup for gogy.
A few days pass by and George was feeling better. They all got to school. Nothing much happened. The usual day for them, but ranboo sat with them today cause he.. let's just say some not happy things happened to him. "Ph1L and techno were coming to visit today" Wilbur said looking at his food. "What's the occasion?" Dream asked quickly eating his food. "Oh you know just to see us, to check up I guess. I haven't seen them in a while." Will took a bite of his sandwich. Schaltt looked down as Tommy texted him stuff like "bro- I DINT STUDY FOR THE TESTTT-" or "I got no sleep at all lmao,," he was quite concerned for Tommy but not really surprised at all. He'd never studied for anything schaltt has heard from him, honestly he was gonna bet that ne would never ever fucking study and just play mincraft with everyone or himself all night. Schaltt bites his apple. George was reading with Ranboo. They'd talk alot at lunch and plan to mabye go to the park together. Dream was talking to skeppy about random things like what were gonna do. If we should all have a house together like we do now. But never mind that. Schaltt had only met ph1L and technoblade a few times so he wasn't gonna lie he was nervous. Even though hes your boyfriends parent and brother, yeah it was still fucking terrifying for schaltt.