-chapter 19- family visit

HI. HELLO. WRITER HERE. UH- I- OKAY SO THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT ALSO MABYE JUST LIKE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THIS BECAUSE IM ON THE EDGE OF QUITTING THIS BOOK. BUT IM NOT BECAUSE THIS IS ACTUALLY AN SUCCESSFUL BOOK- SO P L E A S E GIVE ME THE IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK-

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ph1Lza knocked on there apartment door as someone in the houses alarm went off. Wilbur opened the door. "Oh hello father, brother, come inside-" Wilbur smiled. They walked in with some luggage. Schaltt was making breakfast in the kitchen while bad was studying at the counter. "Good morning." Ph1L said as he put his and technos stuff near the couch.
"Soo how have you guys been?" Techno asked while sitting down at the table.
"Ehhhh- could be better" bad put his head down on the table.
"Trying to stay mentally stable. But I'm good" schaltt hands techno, bad and ph1L coffee.
"I'm doing okay-" Wilbur said sitting down with a glass of milk.
"You all sound not very okay." Ph1Lza sipped his coffee.
"Yeah...but I've kinda relate-" techno sighs. "The voices are dumb. They just demand blood and say memes all the time.."
George came out of his room and yawns. "Oh Goodmorning-" he said getting himself some coffee then sitting at the table.
"Good morning gogy-" schaltt smiled.
"So- hows mom doing?" Will smiled.
"She misses you very much, and shes doing good!" Ph1Lza smiled softly.
"That's good. Well Tommy, tubbo and fundy are gonna be over later." Willbur said as he doodled on a peace of paper.
"How are they doing?" Techno asks.
"Probably fine,," will smiles "there still crazy as ever though."
They continued talking till everyone woke up. They decided to go on a road trip like camping. So they all packed and set out. To Tommy and tubbo apartment to ask to join going camping for family bounding time. Of course it was for Ph1Lza so he said yes. Then so Tommy, tubbo and fundy packed up and headed off while eret waved goodbye.