Chapter 13

Wilbur and schlatt walked home holding hand the whole way.

"Hey schaltt?" Wilbur looked at schaltt blushing.
"Huh? Wassup?"
"So.. you do realize you're fundys step dad right?"
"Yeah were are you going with this?"
"When should we tell him?"
"KSMDKDMD- definitely not now. We just  got together-"
"True,,,"
They walked the whole way back telling stories. They open the door to the apartment. Dream and snapnap are playing video games in the other room with George snapnap and bad. Skeppy was asleep. Quackity was in his room/ closet room. So they were practically not alone but free to do whatever couples do. Schaltt turns on the TV to an cat channel. They watched TV for 2 hours then went back to Wilburs bedroom. Will locked the door on his room and they cuddled for the rest of the night. Dream gets up and knocks on Wilburs door.
"Hello? Wilbur? You know were schaltt gogy says he ain't responding to his messages?"
Schaltt hid quickly under the bed while Wilbur opened the door. "Huh? Idk where he is." Willbur tryed to close the door but dream stopped him. "How do I know your not lying to me...?" Dream questions. "I just woke up,,, and he said after we watched TV he was going to the park."he cut dream off "Now can I go back to sleep." Dream nods and walks back to the room then will locks the door again. Schaltt gets back on to the bed while Wilbur went back to cuddleing schaltt. Later that night at 11 PM schaltt opened Wilburs door to sneak back into his room. He tip toes through the kitchen into the hallway his room is in. He opens his rooms door and closes it. He lays down on hid bed. Wilburs hoodie still on him. The next morning he was up before everyone in the house. He made breakfast, coffee, the dinner table, cleaning the house stuff like that. Bad wakes up. He walks into the kitchen. Schaltt smiles at him.
"Good morning bad."
"Goodmorning"

Not gonna finsh this rn cause I'm tired. Ishsksn qwq