🏳️‍🌈chApter 4 part 2 of party🏳️‍🌈

WARNING the following will mabye continue smut, mention of alcohol, and things like that enjoy.
Side note: its 11 PM while I'm writing this I'm srry if this is bad-

Skeppy and bad were in the bedroom while that left George and jschaltt alone. They were practically listening to music and dancing. Tommy talked to George while jschaltt went the bathroom practically probably he was still super embarrassed about everyone seeing him in a skirt. But he'd at the same he felt accepted as he looked in the mirror confidentially.
"Hey someone in here" Wilbur said as he knocked on bathroom door.
"Oh yeah you come in.." jschaltt says kinda loudly.
Wilbur came in and sat next to schaltt "so....how are you?" Willbur awkwardly said.
"I've been good what about you" schaltt smiles.
"That's good. Well I just wanted to say....uh..." Wilbur stuttered
"Hmmm?"
"I think.....your really pretty!"
Schaltt blushes and then smiles "thanks.. your the first guy to actually say that..."
"Really? People should say it all the time cause its true" will giggled
"Heh....really?"
"Really! I mean your so beautiful and unique"
"Aww shucks....thanks Wilbur that means alot" jschaltt smiles at him.
Meanwhile George was doing karaoke with tubbo and eret singing 'truth hurts' one of George's favorite songs. Dream wondered skeppy and bad were he started looking places that they could probably be.
Well with skeppy and bad they were doing stuff... probably it was best if dream didn't go look for them but then 2 hours later they come out of the room completely wasted they went to the other bathroom to take a shower and clean up.
What happened In those two hours:
"G-geppy~~"
"Yes hunnybun?~~"
"What's happening..~"
"Oh nothing hunnybun let's just have some fun~~"
Skeppy kisses bads neck, while sticking bads hand in his own pants
"A-AHH~~ GEP-"
"shhh~ quiet my love~"
The other thing that happened in those 2 hours was everyone was doing something ofcourse probably insane fundy and techno were having a drinking contest, George Tommy, and tubbo were doing karaoke, drunk eret was hitting on karl, nicki and some girl were hooking up in the closet so the party was going great while schaltt and Wilbur in the bathroom they improved there friend ship but till something happened. Fundy burst through into  the bathroom "FATHER!"
"Yes my son" Wilbur looked at fundy.
"U need to get me a another mom or dad >:("
Schaltt looked away for a second.
"Fundy my son, ur drunk the fuck." He got up and helped fundy get on the couch.
George walked in "hey sis"
"Hey brother" schaltt laughed as it was a joke to call eachother sibling names in the group.
"Soooo~~ you and Wilbur ayy?"
"What are you applying?"
"You can be fundys other dad sis!"
"I- I mean... but that's not my choice brother"
"I guess your right, theres still a chance tho."
"I mean there is but what if he says no" schaltt looked down as George takkled hugs him
"Dont say that sis!-"
Most of the people started to leave except a6d, snapnap, eret and obviously fundy but he was asleep.
Skeppy sat down at there dinner table were snapnap and a6d were.
"Heya guys" skeppy smiles
"Oh hey man!" Snapnap was holding a6d hand under table
"You and a6d a thing now?"
"Well, I'm polyseaxul I'm dating karl to!"
"Congratulations man!" Skeppy claps
Bad comes out still his *ss still hurted and sits down on skeppy cuddleing him.
3 hours later of talking everyone left but fundy and eret he was sleeping on the couch.
The party had finally ended that was so schaltt went to his room and took his nails off quickly and skirt off then changed into his pjs.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please dont come for me- this was just made for fun qwq
Edit: its 12 am night😞🌌