Chapter 12 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

George looked over at Wilbur and schlatt as they walked to the table and sat down. "SOOOO- where were you 2?" George questioned them. "Ugh... it was those fucking assholes who locked us in a locker" Wilbur said as he took a sip of his hot chocolate. As it was very cold outside and I was the start of winter. Schaltt looked down at his phone.
Dark put there hood on. "Doesn't matter where you two were. I'm just glad you're safe" they took a bite out of there apple. The rest of the day was silent. Wilbur and schlatt texted eachother though. Schaltt dint wanna confess his litte crush, oh sorry BIG crush on Wilbur cause they were just starting to get along. Wilbur said to meet him after school at the park were all the lights were. As the day passed schaltt put on his cat sweater that was blue like George and skeppy they all had different animals and color hoodies. Skeppy was a duck and George was a bee. Schaltt looked at the ground as he headed to the park. Wilbur had Also started walking over there. When schaltt got there he saw Wilbur and went up from behind him and takle hugged him. "WILBUR!!!" he smiled as he laughed. "Hey schaltt-" Wilbur said laughing. Will stood up and helped schaltt up to. "Soooo? Why did you want to meet me here?" schaltt smiled at will. "Well.. uh.." Wilbur blushed. "Schaltt I love you! Will you be my boyfriend?" Willbur asked sweating. "OF COURSE DUMBASS!" Schaltt takle hugged to the ground crying. "I love you stupid.." schaltt whispered. "I love you to schaltt" Willbur smiled.

I would continue this but it's like 1 am I'm tired af-