chapter 22👑

When they all woke and got ready they went out for the day. Ph1L had taken them skating and other fun stuff. Tommy shouted as he fell and slipped on the ice skating while tubbo was trying to hell him. While George schaltt and skeppy were at the mini bar there (ofcourse) they were also having the best time of there life. Technoblade joined bad with getting ice cream even though that made no sense cause it was lidderly freezing. "So what's you favorite flavor." Techno asked bad. "Hmm cotton candy what's yours?' Bad asked him licking his icecream cone. "Strawberry" techno said looking down. Ph1L and dream just joined along with fundy in skating. Fundy held Wilburs hand as they took off very fastly. Everyone was enjoying there time there.
Until they had to leave it was time for lunch. They went to this nice place. It was sort of a fancy thing but they didn't really care. Dream wheezed the entire trip cause Tommy had hit his head on the door of the car. "HAHAHAH-" dream laughed as the others laughed along wheezing. When they got in they had ordered. They got at there seats. A rounded table with seating for all of them. They had to admit the food was good. They cracked a few jokes. And then left. When they got home they talked at the outside porch of part of the cabin.

Authors note (oli):

Hi! Hello! Hola! I'm so sorry for not updating this book LMAO- I'm now wondering what ideas you guys have for this book/fanfiction. Please leave suggestions if you have some please I got no ideas and I need help. Aka i have writer block were idk what to do for this book TwT. Hope you enjoyed this chapter btw💕
Word count : 304