Chapter 15- eret's place👑

As schaltt walked through the empty hallway of the apartment he approached erets apartment. He quietly knocked at the door. Fundy opens the door.
"Oh hey schaltt..." fundy said tiredly.
"Ah! Sorry to wake you but I'm here to see eret."
"Oh yeah hes doing his makeup rn,,"
"May I come in?"
"You may."
Schaltt stepped into the apartment. Fundy laid back down on the couch. "So how's will been doing?" Fundy questioned schaltt.
"Hes doing good." Schaltt sits on the end of the couch.
Fundy looked down he thought of all the good memories of the smp that they once knew and loved before it got fucking deleted. Schaltt was also thinking of everyone and everything they've lost. Well mostly, they were here irl, living life still in contact with the people that they care about. Not fighting in a war, not running in elections. It was just peaceful. Eret finally came in.
"schaltt!" Eret hugs schaltt. "How've you been?"
"Been good I guess. How have you been!" Schaltt smiles.
"Eh- it's been well!"
"Should we go to the park or?"
"Yeah! Shure if you want"
"Yes! Okay let's go!!!"
Schaltt and eret go outside, walking in the cold it was Christmas eve tomorrow was Christmas. They take a sit at there local park.
"Alright so what's up?" Eret questions.
"I need to tell you something important. And I knew I really could trust you with this so please dont judge me."
"Okay just tell me?"
"Eret. I'm pansexual."
"woah! That's so awesome dude congrats."
"Aww thank you!"
They hug for a solid minute. "But Christmas is one day away. Is the whole smp coming over for Christmas are we all going to meet up somewhere?" Eret questioned.
"We'd probably have to talk to everyone about it," schaltt suggested.
"We can go shopping for everyone rn I got my roommates gifts but not the whole smp yet," eret sighs.
"I brought my purse so were good. And I haven't got gifts for the whole smp yet so we should probably go now.."
They went holiday shopping for the entire smp. You name them they gotta present for them. That's just probably was gonna work every Christmas that they celebrate together.
Eret and schlatt went back home hung out. They talked for what seem hours and the others had woken up then talked to eret. Eret left after 4 hours of being there. Schaltt sat on the couch laying there made him felt hopeless but it made him happy that he was surrounded by the smps love in this very joyful holiday. As the wood burned outside in the outside burner a warmer feeling appears in the air. Schaltt smiles. He dint now why he was smiling. Why this the joy of Christmas or the joy of having loved ones. He dint know or cared. He only cared for the ones around him.