Chapter 11/skephalo/ Wilburxschaltt

Skeppy woke up tiredly as he put his glasses on. Everyone was awake except bad. Schaltt was making toast with butter/ how anyone liked it. Fundy and Wilbur were making pancakes along with waffles. The sweet smells filled the apartment. Dark had left. "Ah! Morning skeppy!" Dream smiles. Skeppy rubs his eyes. He yawns "good morning dream."
Skeppy tugs at bad. "Bad hunnybun. Get up its morning." Skeppy struggled to get him awake. Skeppy went to the sink to brush his teeth while bad brushes his teeth in the other sink. Wilbur flips the pancakes. "Smells delicious" George smiles and sets up are new tables that we can all sit at now. Skeppy sat down next to George and schlatt. They all chated a bit before getting there breakfast and getting ready for school. Skeppy pulled his backpack on while helping bad put his hoodie on. "There you go my dear" skeppy smiles.
"Ah thank you" bad hugs skeppy grabbing his backpack. As they all head to school they are some of bads home-made muffins. Dark was talking to katelyn in the hallway outside of there class. "Hey dark, heya katelyn!" Skeppy gave them a fist bump before walking into his class with tubbo and tommy. Tubbo whisperers to skeppy "so? You and bad ayy?"
"Yeah" skeppy wispers back and smiles while tubbo smiles happily. After there class periods at lunch dark was sitting at there table talking to bad and dream. Skeppy sat down. "Hey geppy!" Bad smiles at skeppy. "Hey bad, dark, and dream! Where are the others?" Skeppy questioned. "Eh I dunno George just texted me hes coming he just got out of class I guess-"

Where Wilbur and schlatt were ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Schaltt walked into some older kids and they kinda bullied him. Wilbur stood up for schaltt though they got pushed inside schaltts locker together forcing them to be very close to eachother. Wilbur looks schaltt in the eye. "Schaltt? Are you okay?" Wilbur wispers. "Y-yeah i-im fine" schaltt whispered back.

Sorry for not writing on Tuesday qwq I was really busy alright have a good day or night or whatever. ;-;