💙Chapter 7💚

DISCLAIMER: you already know- if your transphobic homophobic or anything like that get  the hell off this story. Also charters go to there rightful owners. Also if the mcyts in this story want me to take this down I will.

Everyone was chilling on the couch when fundy came over aka Wilburs son. He plopped down right next to schaltt and Wilbur. Schaltt got up to go fix dinner witch he got a basically a frozen pizza because while the hell is gonna get something fancy well definitely not this group. He put the pizza in the oven and set the timer then went and sat back on the couch. 30 minutes go by and he takes the pizza out of the oven while everyone was still sitting couch cause they dont have a dinner table.
"Thank you for the food" fundy bowed to schaltt.
"No problem" jschaltt smiles.
Everyone took a plate and a slice of pizza. After everyone was done they decided to do some karaoke. Witch sounded like a very good idea to everyone else but skeppy not wanting to wake bad up again.
"How about you take  bad to next door with a6d and snapnap?" Quackity suggested.
Skeppy kinda agreed and dropped him next door at a6d and snapnap's house. Once skeppy got back they each picked a group song and a song they wanted then started. After the karaoke on there own the groups sings. Schaltt, George, and skeppy picked bang bang by Jessie J, Ariana grande, and nicki Minaj. Dream, Wilbur, quackity, and fundy picked Everbody talks by Neon trees. After that everyone played some uno. Yes that one game that makes you rage. Yeah that's what exactly happened everyone ragged when they were losing like old times when the dream smp and lamanburg got along and WASN'T deleted. Everyone agreed we should go to bed exept George and dream stayed up. "Hey dream?" George hugged his stuffed cat. "Yeah?" Dream looked at him smiling.
"Uh.. do you mabye wanna watch anime or something?"
"Yeah shure why not! Witch one do you wanna watch"
"Demon slayer" George answered quickly as dream searches it up.

I'll continue this on chapter 8 cause I'm lazy af-