chapter - 25 ( HEART BRAKE )

Y/n pov :
Iam getting ready for my meet with taehyung it's surely been years since we met and I am VERY excited ...that day we encountered .... but something bad happened with me after meeting. Too .....

SKIP TO PAST ....

Jimin pov :

After that annoying meeting with a annoying person like him I took my belongings going out of the room immediately as soon I came out I looked back but y/n wasn't there...I taught she was following me ? I again checked in the room by peeking a little space between door I saw her hugging him ...as blood got more heated inside my body she started coming towards door as I immediately looked at front...as soon she came out she said..

Y/n - oh!? You are still here I taught you have went to car ... come on let's go....

I didn't say anything..... and she just went  to elevator without waiting for me! this... girl I stomped my feet to elevator standing beside her waiting for Lift ..iam sure i would be looking like a steam engine right now....we entered the lift as she  pressed ground floor .... without any talk we went to car seated ourselves down ... the car started and that's the time I hovered above her my hands on both side of the seat she was looking at me with wide eyes....I know you are scared Aren't you y/n ....as I asked her ...

Jimin - now tell me what relationship do you have with him...!

Y/n - huh? What do you mean .?

Jimin - don't be innocent infront of me  and tell...

And she immediately pushed me BACK as I sat on the seat with a thump...I looked at her with my angry eye's as she did same too...

Y/n - WHY.DO.YOU.EVEN.CARE!!

She said all the words clearly....with a bit higher tone...

Y/n ,- why do you care huh? Iam nothing to you now ..,.rather then a assistant so better not interfere in my personal life ok? MR.PARK....

After what she said broke me from inside more ...I looked at her for a Second then to window...not wanted to show her my tears....y/n why do you want me to hate you ...you are making it easy for you but. Harder for me ...will I really start to hate you ? ..,I think it will be better if I did....

Y/n pov ;

It hurted so  much to behave with him like this I know till we don't give divorce papers we are still husband and wife...but I have to make him hate me... I looked at his back head for a second then at window... letting my tears fall...Jimin if you hated me then i won't bother you ever again just say the words and I will be gone from your life forever.... FOREVER'...

BACK TO PRESENT :

Y/n pov :

After being fully ready I checked myself in the mirror last time smiling then went down with my bag.,towards living room to take my phone as I left it last night there ONLY ..but I think it was a big mistake as soon I reached there I saw him looking at my phone from. A distance like he will brake the phone right now..I made my steps hurriedly to it and grabbed it to see tae number...I looked at Jimin to see him looking at me while giving me death glare by seeing my whole dressup...I gulped as I  went towards door to answer  the call ..but unfortunately he was fast from me as he standed in front of the door ... while tilting his head as he said with a veryy dangerous husky voice sending shiver down my spine ...

Jimin - ANSWER IT....NOW!

I immediately answerd the call as he grabbed it keeping it on speaker as the.call said...

CALL:

TAE - Y/N HELLO? YOU THERE? YAH PABO !!??

I was trembling too much to answer as I STILL tried to say  ....