chapter - 30 ( THE MYSTERY WOMAN')

TAEHYUNG POV :

it's gonna be a great day today why, ? Iam gonna spend it with my y/nie! ....I was smiling like a idiot while thinking what we will do today when I heard the bell of the cafe indicating someoen entered I immediately looked up to see with a big smile but it slowly faded on SEEING the woman I don't ever wanted to see.... y/n came to my table with a Smile I didn't even notice her .. I glared at that woman last time I know who she is even though she is all covered...I looked at  her one  last time who was smirking at me sitting at the corner tabel of the cafe ...I looked back at y/n with a Smile she smiled back ....iam not gonna ruin my moment's because of that creep  what' even is she doing here...

Y/N POV :

I got out of my car making my way towards the cafe ...but don't know why I felt like someone following me I shrugged it off going inside I searched everywhere in the cafe then saw taehyung sitting at the tabel near window I went towards him with a big smile and stand infront of him..but he didn't notice me I made myself comfortable on the chair as he noticed me and smiled at me I smiled back ...

Tae - y/nahii!! It's soo good to meet you !! Let me give you a hug ...

He ran towards me giving me a hug tightly that I wasn't even able to breath....I pat his back multiple times to get away he immediately got away smiling widely and sat back on his seat. Not changed at all ...the waiter came to us as we told our orders then started to talk ....

Y/n - so taehyungie tell me .....

Tae - what y/shi? What do you wanna know ....

He LOOKED at me confused who is smirking at him playfully...

Y/n - got someone or still the singel bread huh?

He made a annoying face and said ...

Tae - aishh will you ever LEAVE that topic I told you iam not interested in dating someone... all just want fame... nothing else what about you huh do you also wanan be a single bread to huh?..

Tae you don't EVEN know I'm married' also I rolled my eyes....and hit his head playfully and said ignoring his quetsion.....

Y/n - yahh not all woman are like that I know that bitch was not a good woman and I hate her too but ! ( But tbh I have NEVER saw her face it's good or it would have ruined with my punch )  Not all woman are same right? And by the way what about your assistant huh? She is pretty and soo good !! Such a well mannered and kind girl..

He rolled his eyes and said...

Tae - first of all her name is Luna and no way iam never gonna have that woman she is all the things you said indeed but not careful at all ! You know that woman always is so careless always make problem for me .! And I don't like this type of people ....

Hmmm..iam sure they will be a perfect Match I want to tease him more so I said...

Y/n - oh REALLY? Hmm then like how you told me about her she shouldn't have been in this company now ....why is she still  THERE huh? Just kick her out come on .. don't waste your company  time on these type of people....

Don't dare to think me bad person at all !!! Because iam same like her in behaviour incase of Jimin ....and I Just wanna make him realise his felling towards her ...I don't wanna miss that girl for him....and specially don't want him to die singel....

Tae - yahhh don't say like that ! EVEN though she is a careless person but if she gets the thing she do it really well then. Someoen don't underestimate her .....

I smiled teasingly at him...he realised what he said and tried to cover  it up...we laughed and talk it was so fun with him after our drinks were finished we got up and went out of the cafe....we went towards car I was gonna go near my car but he said ...

Tae - wait where are you going aishh just come in this car let it be here i will say my driver to take  it to your house...

I widen my eye's and said..

Y/n - oh..umm I will call my driver and tell him no need it's Okay ...

Before he could say I called the driver I can't let him found out I live with Jimin and married to him...after I was done we entered the car ready to go out next destination....we were talking silly thing's  when he suddenly asked something making me stop my talk...I gulped hardly don't know what to say..

Tae - by the way y/n would you mind telling me why are you working with PARK JIMIN as his assistant ...? Don't you have your own company to work in......

Y/n - oh um..yeah I do have my company but you know ...my...yes my Father he said I need more improvement so he talked to jim- mr park to be my teacher type as my father took the company for Now.. and me learning from park....

Tae - it's something surprising you are more good in business then me ... the why...and he would have TOLD me rather then him....

He made a annoying face MAINLY Angry.....I gulped and said .

Y/n - y..yahh don't say anything how can I be your assistance you already have one and he didn't had any so my father just did it ok?

Tae - but why did he choose him he is not EVEN close to your family....

Oh taehyung you don't know how close he is ....I ignored his quetsion don't know what to say and concentrate seeing outside....

JIMIN POV :

Seeing them together in cafe laughing and talking made my blood boil...not because they were laughing but because of there closeness it's been half an Hour's since they. Are there.. When will you both get out ..!! I was sitting in my car looking at them Mainly glaring  because if I went inside they would get suspicious on me ...but I also noticed a woman looking at them all the time sitting at the corner of the cafe window mainly infront of my view....but why is she looking at them all the time ..does she know them...? I saw them getting up and going out y/n was going to go near her car when he said her to go in his car and she accepted?huh!! He said her that he will call his driver but she refused and call her's I KNOW hunny you don't want him to know about us but it's okay I also don't want him to know or he will take you from me which he is already doing but I won't let him.....do the same thing he tried to do years ago When I loved her ......I also started my car following them but from abit far.... you already know why.....

Total word's - 1270

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜