chapter - 15 ( WORK AFTER LONG TIME )

THIRD POV :

MORNING -

Y/n was sleeping peacefully on her cozy bed with her messy hair .,when the door opened silently and Jimin made his way to y/n who was in her own World ... He quietly went under the sheets with her hugged her waist making her closer to his body and happily  fell asleep ... After some hour's y/n woke up and the lights from the window was hitting her face . She tried to get up but wasn't able to as she looked down she saw Jimin hugging her and sleeping peacefully... She again' lay down and changed her position to get better view of Jimin face ...

Y/n - ( doesn't he looks like heaven... Such an angel having rude side isn't good. . it's okay Jimin I will not get in passions  till I change you to the sweet park Jimin ....... I placed a sweet peck on his lips. When suddenly his eyes got open and saw mine o God why he had to wake now !I was so embarrassed I was going to get up when he more tightly held my waist and made me kiss him ... He depended the kiss .., after minutes later he broke the kiss we both were breathing heavily he smiled at me ., )

Jimin - good morning my love ! ( When he said that I felt butterfly in my stomach)

Y/n - g-g-good morning Jimin !

Jimin - baby why are you shuttering is everything alright ?

Y/n - iam s-shuttering ? no no it's alright just felling cold

Jimin - you are felling cold? but you are so warm baby it's okay let me get you more close to me...( As he made me stick to his cheat and his smell just killed me more ...!!) Now are you felling ok?

Y/n - y-yeah ! Totally ok!! I think I should go make breakfast right!

Jimin - it's okay we will eat breakfastin the way to ...my office today.., ( and came more near my face )

Y/n - way to your office ..? But why I have to come  their ? ( I was totally confused)

Jimin - y/n I think you miss your work don't you ? ( I was shocked when. He asked me that...)

Y/n - umm yes I do but now mo-

Jimin - y/n just get ready nicely hmm it's a suprise ( he smiled widely )

TIME SKIP:

THIRD POV :

y/n and Jimin were ready to go in their car .. Jimin was waiting for y/n ... As soon as y/n came down he was starting at her with his loving eyes ...she looked so beautiful that he can't take his eyes of her...

She came to him and and placed a kiss on his cheek and sat in back of the car

She came to him and and placed a kiss on his cheek and sat in back of the car...he froze at his place processing what happened right now ....still in shock he went  at the back inside the car... The driver started the car...

Y/n - Jimin will you tell me now what suprise!?

Jimin - y/n  be PATIENT'S I know you will love it  very much  for sure !