CHAPTER - 37 ( LONG NIGHT )

THIRD POV :
Y/N WAS CONFUSED TO SEE HIM HERE .... RATHER TAEHYUNG WAS SMILING ON SEEING HIM AS THE STRANGER SPOKE...

??...- oh um...did I disturbed both of you actually I had a meeting with taehyung at 5 o'clock ....by the way what are you doing here y/n? Do you know taehyung?

SHE SMILED AS SHE SAID STILL WITH CONFUSION...

y/n - yeah I knwo taehyung I didn't knew you know him to wow what a suprise ( she chuckled ) so..you both are business partner?

SHE SAID AS ALL TOOK SEAT ON THE COUCHES....

??...- ahh yeah we are buisness partner but not only that we are good friends too..!

She got more CONFUSED as she looked at taehyung...he smiled saying

Tae - what ! Don't look at me like that you're confusion is also creepy !

this time she GLARED him as he continued...

Tae - actually that time When I didn't met you after wards I got to know jk as my buisness partner first' but his such a nice man that we are a good friends now ..

She made a O shape understanding what taehyung said as she looked at jk with sharp look ..

Y/n - and what about you huh, why didn't you told me you knew taehyung...?

He made a annoyed face saying...

Jk - aishh I didn't knew you know him then how would I tell you that I know him huh?

They both started to argue as taehyung kept looking at them with seriously face as he spoke...

Tae - yahh both of you ! Why didn't you both tell me you know each other !?

They both stopped bickering and LOOKED at him saying at same time...

Y/n ...jk - we didn't know that you know him /her so how do we tell  you we knwo her /him..

He made a confused face didn't understand what they said because of saying together as he tried to ask them kept saying Questions  but they  both didn't LISTEN to him and kept  fighting ... Atlast Luna was irritated  as she shouted......

Luna - ALLL OF YOU STOP!

All looked at her with wide eyes as she realised what she did she smiled awkwardly as she said with a bit low voice..

Luna - I..iam sorry I didn't wanted to SHOUT but you all were speaking at once so that's why...

They both LOOKED at Each other and started laughing...

She got confused on why they were laughing but more shock as she saw mr.kim laughing I mean it's the first time she is seeing him laughing from him cold behaviour...all stopped laughing as taehyung said to Luna..

Tae - Luna you can  go ...

She said sorry AGAIN bowing then left the room y/n kept smiling at him as same as jk weirdly as they both LOOKED Each other nodding indicating that they are thinking same thing.

Taehyung rolled his eyes saying....

Tae - ok stop it now!

They both chuckled as y/n spoke ...

Y/n - ok you both talk about your business I will get Going then ..

She got up from the couch but jk stopped her saying

Jk - aa y/n did Jimin hyung agreed ?

....she sat on the couch smiling at him as she spoke...

Y/n - yeah don't worry he agreed...

Taehyung LOOKED at them confused as he said ...

Taehyung - for what jimin have agree?

Jk - aa ACTUALLY that day I wasn't able to come to the dinner so I decided to call them for dinner instead and it's today ...so Jimin HYUNG agreed....( He turned towards -/n )  and  y/n you are gonna come now !! so  tell me when will you Come?

Y/n - don't worry about that kook we will come at time ok?

He nodded with a smile...as taehyung said..

Tae - kook why don't I also come I also didn't had dinner with you since a long time? And I didn't even ate goodly at y/n House as the food was half burn...

Jk - oh ... yeah it's a good idea y/n what do you say ..?

Y/n - ofcourse we should it will be fun... but yahh what do you mean you didn't like the food huh? !!And it wasn't burn..!!!

THAT'S HOW THEY FIGHTEFD AFTER WHICH Y/N LEFT TO COMPANY' FOR COMPLETING HER REMAINING WORK AS IT WAS 6 ALREADY TALKING TO THEM.....AND THANK GOD FOR HER AS JIMIN DIDN'T CAME EARLY..

TIME' SKIP :

ITS BEEN HALF AN HOUR'S SHE WAS DOING WORK...

Y/N POV : .
Aaa it's finally done iam so tired what's the time?

I checked my wrist watch as it showed 6:30...as soon I got my head up I saw Jimin coming inside the cabin then coming  towards mine..I smiled as I stood up he entered the room immediately hugging me tightly as he spoke before I can even greet him...

Jimin - Y/NNNNN WE GOT THE CONTRACT!!!!

I widen my eyes and said to him broking the  hug

Y/n - whattt are you jokinggg I mean really we got!! ???

He nodded as we both hugged each other AGAIN jumping together in happiness like a little kid... actually it was a really important contract for our company as ...our company is in some serious issues right now...and as we got the contract now our company will again' be at 1 rather then 2 in world's most biggest company...  and yeah taehyung company is on 1 as  South korea biggest company....

After some happy moments we packed our stuff's and as planned immediately went  homes going directly inside our seperate room to shower for going jk House....

TIME SKIP :

we were in the car as Jimin was driving us to jk home  and I kept  to glancing  at him time to time and don't ask me why  I mean he was looking damn like always but still I can't overcome it...he was wearing. A black suit as I was wearing a. Black gown I LOOKED at my watch a it  show 8:30 no worry we will reach there  on time

soon Jimin stopped the car infront of a big mansion ...we got our from the car Linking our arm's together...jk changed his House.?.. AISHH this boy didn't told me many things ....what if he even have a girlfriend now and didn't told-

I was but off my TAUGHT as the door opened we stepped in going towards the dinning room I think?and about interior  it was too beautiful that I can't express since When this boy got tastes?

As soon we reached the area I taught.....in my mind ....

we saw two people TALKING sitting on dinning chair's... When SOMETHING clicked on my mind taehyung and Jimin together !  I widen my eye's felling a intense pain on the arm jimin  was holding gently before but too hard now Before I could even do something I got them glaring at each other...shit!shit!! He is holding my arm to thight Jimin!! Stop it my arm! it willl be out of my body. Leave it!!..I smiled at jk in pain but not showing it outside....

FU*K IT'S GONNA BE A LONG NIGHT' .....

TOTAL WORDS - 1247

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in REAL life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜