CHAPTER - 44 ( THE GAME)

JIMIN POV :

KANG Y/N DIDN'T I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOUR LIES ARE TOO MUCH TO HANDLE ...BUT THEN TOO YOU DID IT AGAIN'...YOU AGAIN LIED TO ME AND THIS TIME IT'S MORE HURTFULL I MEAN HURTFUL IS A VERY SMALL WORD TO DESCRIBE MY FELLINGS RIGHT NOW...EVEN ....EVEN THOUGH I AM NO ONE FOR YOU NOW.... BUT YOU ARE STILL MY EVERYTHING ... AND YOU HAVE TO CARE OF IT ...

I WAS LOOKING AT HER WITH HATRED ...PAIN...AS SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH HER FAKE TEARS ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THOSE TEARS WHICH MADE ME WEAK BEFORE ARE TRUE ANYMORE....AS I SAID..

JIMIN - you did it again huh? Lie to me ?...

I can see her expression changed I know now you are gonna shout then trun away from me ..I know you too well now y/n..

Jimin - now you will put stones on your heart and then shout at me which will break me and then you will run away right?....

She LOOKED at me bit surprised not expecting me to say this'..you are gonna get more suprise from now onwards.BABY PARK..I will show you my true colour now...1 week is enough for me

Jimin - let's see how will you marry him ....when your ...( I went close to her nearly our face touching as I said in whisper my breath hitting her face...) Ex-husband is standing in front of you..

She LOOKED at me with wide eyes as I just smirked at her.. and kept saying...i think tonight she won't get good sleep...and you should ! ...you should take the pain iam taking...even if it's for some weeks only...

Jimin - suprised? Of course I mean marrying your loved once infront of your past lover is hard isn't it?

I asked with smirk still on my face but Inside with tears and one raised eyebrow...she just kept looking at me not saying anything...

Jimin - are you still confused? Ok let me tell clearly .. your lover Lee Hyun-woo invited me to your beautiful wedding and told I should SURELY come...so...( Now our lips were slightly touching as our closeness was too much...) I should come right y/n?

She just kept looking at me...I know you are lost of words .BABY..I know you still have some shame INFRONT of me ...so why would you say when you know your own that you are doing wrong...even though my heart tells you didn't do it ....and again you are forced..but after  what you did to me before...it's hard to believe ...it's hard to have trust on you AGAIN...
I looked at her for a moment showing my smirk last time to her as I said...

Jimin - let's never meet AGAIN y/n  after your marriage with mr.lee it's Better for both us...I don't wanna have false hopes..I will get going now..

As soon I turned walking two steps she suddenly tightly back hugged me I was suprise for a moment..but didn't push her back...maybe it's the last time we will be like this'..but y/n you can never leave me nor I if you didn't came with me then I I'll force you...even if you hate me after it ...
She cried saying....

Y/n - jimin-a belive me they really forced me AGAIN...you only tell why would I marry my bully *sob*...I don't want to marry him Jimin please belive me

Mr.lee her bully?  But then I remembered is she talking about when taehyung saved her from a boy....? Is it MR.LEE?

CHANGE OF SET :

TIME SKIP TO EVENING :

SUGA POV  :

HYUN-WOO - SO will you say something hyung hmm?what do you say which suit will look good on me?

I JUST ROLLED MY EYES SAYING

SUGA -  take whatever you wanna take I don't care at last you will look like a monkey only...

He chuckled a bit and kept looking at suits..I just sat on the couch looking in my phone...

Hyun-woo - by the way HYUNG you know? Tommorow I will bring y/n to see wedding gown for her ..

He smirked still looking at my screen as I said..

Suga - you better do... I wanna see my sister look beautiful always even if it's for a moment... better' have good choice...and afterall her husband is gonna see her so she should look beautiful right?

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and as I taught he was  ...smiling widely as he said...

Hyun-woo - hyung finally you expected me?!... SAYING me her husband... I knew you liked me from starting just being protective right?..,...

I chuckled a bit on his dumbness as I said...

Suga - how  much dumb you can be huh? From husband I mean jimin NOT you !...I taught you are a smart player ...

He rolled his eyes... continue seeing suits...

Suddenly I said  something making him stop on his track ...

Suga - you know Iam  telling you AGAIN you did a mistake by calling Jimin in wedding even though her two  lifelines are coming BUT...if her FIRST lifeline came she will never marry you or in simple words he will never let her marry you...it would have been better if you don't allow him to come..why don't you tell him today only the plans are changed so wedding is cancelled...what do you say?

He LOOKED at me for a moment with a frown mainly would be thinking why am I helping him all of a sudden..but this dumb slowly nodded his head as I just smirked a little.. the game will start now... JIMIN-A WAS RIGHT ..ITS SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY THIS' WITH A DUMB PERSON SPECIALLY !!!...FOR FIRST TIME....

He continued looking at suits as I just smiled texting Jimin since I came here  iam texting Jimin .. doing what he said...why won't I ?I belive him too much which can't be broked...

AT PARK COMPANY :

JIMIN POV :

I WAS JUST WAITING TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWZ WITH A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE WHILE TAPPING MY HANDS ON THE DESK IMPATIENTLY ... SUDDENLY ELIE CAME IN THE ROOM WHILE BREATHING HEAVILY...I JUST SMILED AT HER ..SHE SAID.

ELIE - JIMIN MR LEE SAID THE WEDDING IS CANCLE..O GOD WE WILL  LOOSE THE SHARES...

I siad calmly...

Jimin - don't worry Elie it's okay I don't even wanted to go there...it's totally fine and iam sure he won't cancel the shares with us don't worry...

She looked at me confused on why iam  so calm Rather then being serious.....

I said her to go home early Today as she looked too tired... but AGGREE as she was really weak after so MUCH work today...but still confuse on my behavior... Atlast she went home...

I sat on the chair with a Smile ...but it dropped as it came again...that TAUGHT... which is haunting me since the day she LEFT me...

"Do she hate me?will she not love me Like before? Will she INGNORE me ? Was I never in her heart...? Why you keep ..."

I signed as a tear slide down from my eyes...YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LIE TO A PERSON LIKE ME IT'S YOUR BIG MISTAKE.....

Total words-  1275

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜