chapter - 27 ( LATE NIGHT)

Y/N POV :

I was at the company cafe sitting there my tears had finally stopped...I mean mainly  trying to control them as I don't want others workers' to know about this or my matter ....I just wanted to run home and drop myself on bed locking myself wahh only thinking about it making me relaxation....but my dream got broke when I realised I left my bag there...I can't face him right now....and  about jhope oppa he won't even glance at me then why would he do anything for me ....I sighed heavily .....I think now I have to go there on my own....

After being across the elevator and corridor i was in front of his door  ....ok y/n just go in and give a excuse and dashii run ! Yes perfect....iam stupid surely...to not even have proper plan and face the fire .... aishhh let's just face it I knocked on the door waiting for his permission to enter but he didn't reply again peaking Second time of the day for  him to check if he is there and guess what he was sleeping  fully tilting his head to right letting his head fall...I wasn't able to see his face from far so I made my way towards him forgetting the reason I was here...after seeing his face it broke me even more..his face was covered with marks of  dry tear as I analyse more he was hugging her a book very close to him tightly ,....is it very special book to him? Let's just ignore....it for now now  ...I tired to get over by seeing his state right now as it  was a great opportunity for me to escape from here without him noticing I quickly took my bag from my cabinet and started walking to the door....but I don't know why ...I suddenly stopped...I.. don't wanna leave him like this' it doesn't felt right.... It's like i am leaving my life behind ...but at the situation we are right now I can't even hig him....atleat rather then waking him up I can write a note telling. I took leave for some reason ...I know I have to tell a proper  reason too but  at the last of the day if he asked me again then we will see...for now I don't know what to do...I took out a note pad out of my bag with a pen and started to write........ after I was done I putted it near his sleeping figure so he would directly see it after Waking up ...now as  I was done with everything here I looked at his face one last time getting broke i went home directly...

Jimin pov :

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light's of the room I LOOKED at down seeing  the album I smiled at it and kept it inside the drawer locking it...I sat properly on my seat fixing my suit ..as I  was curious about the time I looked towards my phone but there was. A small paper near it so  instead I took the note and read it silently...

THE NOTE :

MR.PARK ITS ME KANG Y/N IAM SORRY' I HAD TO GO HOME FOR SOME REASONS SO I TOOK A LEAVE I HOPE YOU WON'T MIND FOR THIS TIME PLEASE ! ..

YOUR ASSISTANT Y/N ...

END OF NOTE ...

I smiled at her idiotic behaviour and by SEEING her write such a foolish letter.. .aish what a fool don't even know to lie...I kept the note in a drawer as I won't throw it...why?... it's given by my y/n so how could I throw it,? ...then I realise I didn't even started doing work as I immediately took my phone to see it's 6 at evening shit .... Seriously i hate my sleep so much...! always coming at wrong time .....I started doing my work......

It's been 1  midnight' and still iam working in my computer iam sure all would have gone home by now expect me here...and ...who knows if y/n would be worrying for me. Like last time and would hig me ?..I smiled only by thinking that while packing my stuffs and closing the computer I arranged my things at there place before leaving ...I left my room locking it and seeing all the lights still on but no one to be seen I think gaurds know iam still here so  I went near them saying to close the company ..... I went to my car drove to home smiling like idiot on thinking About her....I went near the door pressing the bell after some moment's the door opened revealing a worried face y,/n..I was sooooo happy too see her I just wanted to hug her tightly kiss her till she can't breathe .... after Being tired by whole day but i can't.....I can't even touch her...as I was  gonna step inside the house I was pushed back by her ...I looked at her confused yet a bit surprised ...she immediately made. A cold face not wanting me too see her worry for me but I already saw it y/n ...she crossed her arms looking at me SAYING...

Y/n - where were you huh? Am I a robot or what making me wake up till this late not coming home at time huh? Waiting for you to come and have dinner?not eating myself...? don't FORGET  that I don't care for you...so better make habbit of taking care of yourself from now now on...she started to walk  to her room again like last time...she tried to hurt me and it did work but not this time..I know you're intentions y/n let's make it easy for you even though I do got HURT right now  but it's fair you have reason to make me hate you then I do to...she was just GONNA take first' step on stairs when I said something making her freeze at her place Turning around quickly looking at me with wide eyes...I smirked at her ..

Jimin - I was with a lady employee .....

I started taking slow steps to her as now iam standing in front of her I SAID...

Jimin - don't look at me like that you heard right I was with a lady employee she had many  doubts so I helped her as she was new to her work. and she you know actually she  was a very good talker and that's how  I didn't notice it was too late...oh ! You thinking something bad  would also happen there..... right? Oh...even if it happened so what? You shouldn't be affected as you are just a assistant mrs.kang not my wife ANYMORE and if you still think you are,then too bar..if you can be with taehyung then why can't I right?

I said not leaving any gap between us ... trying to touch her inappropriately she taked a back looking at me blanky then went upstairs to her room I heard her slamming the door shut...

It's felt like i really betrayed her .....and tried to touch her ...but in reality if this all situations would not occur I wouldn't EVEN say word lady if it's related to her...I won't even hug you without your permission....y/n please just hate me now..I can't do it anymore or I won't control myself from next time...I miss that y/n soo much her behaviour her lips her caring for me ...her...love towards me...

TOTAL words - 1328

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜