chapter -26 ( HATE OR HATED )

THIRD POV :
y/n was sleeping peacefully When the sunlight from outside the window hitted her face ....she opened her eyes slowly adjusting to the light and sat up on the bed crossed leg.... she looked at the wall infront of her...with her red eyes... it's because last night  she cried more rather then sleep...she was too heartbreak yesterday after the incident happened.... After taking clothes from her closet she went to bathroom..getting fresh up....after 30 min she came out of bathroom fully dressed for going Office.... she was done combing her hair and  went downstairs towards kitchen... after making breakfast for him as she didn't had appetite to eat she placed the food on the table...and waited for Jimin to come down but he didn't ...so she went to his room after knocking for 10th time he still didn't open the door so she peaked her head to see no Jimin? She entered the room looking everywhere in room but he was nowhere to be found as she looked from  his room window and the car was not there...she LOOKED at the parking area blanky for a min then screamed ...then. Talking her bag she ran to her car and drive there in speed of  light because she knew she was late... after parking the car she ran towards the lift as being greeted by everyone on the way she pressed the button waiting for the lift impatiently as soon it came she ran inside pressing the floor button but as soon the lift was going to close a body came Between it MAKING it Stop she signed irritated then shout at the person...

Y/n - yahh can't you see iam in hurry !! You-

But after seeing the person she widened her eye's to see cold eyes of his she walked back to the corner of the lift as he entered  the door closed they were going on the same floor as there was a awkward silence as suddenly the person spoke ...

Jimin - why are you so late?

Y/n - oh..umm.mr.park actually I had ..I .umm..

She didn't knew what to say as the lift opened he went out towards there cabin signing in relief she went towards his direction ...as she opened the door she saw him already working on his computer she took the chance and started to fast walk towards her cabinet but unfortunately he called her as she slowly Turned around with her fakest smile ever to see him still looking at his computer as he spoke...

Jimin -  take these files and send it to Mr.jung for correction and the plan to  break of the area should start today...

She was boiling from anger by what he said her to do it's not like it's not her job but the task she is said to do is what she hates the most  she made her way to him trying not to yell at him as she said ....

Y/n - mr.park..please cancel that project please don't do that ! I request you !

He finally looked at her with his sharp eye's as he said with cold tone...

Jimin - did I ask for your permission ? No ...so go and do what I told...

Y/n - I won't do that at all ! And you are no one to order me and don't FORGET I could still leave the company if i want to !

She was looking at him with his angry eye's...but he just smirked and said...

Jimin - oh ... really? Will you ? So you think I will let you get out from here? Get up from your dream baby ...now go do what I told..

She was shock on how Jimin was behaving right now .....and it's totally weird behaving like that after what happened yesterday ....she still kept standing there not wanted to do what Jimin said.....and why would she .... she don't want her second most   childhood favourite place to destroy which is "AMUSEMENT PARK" she can't let it be destroyed and Jimin is totally opposite of y/n's wishes .... suddenly Jimin stand up from his chair looking at y/n more like piercing her soul but this time she wasn't afraid she was ready for anything to save that place....as Jimin said again' as calm he could say..

Jimin - y/n iam saying you AGAIN go and give this to him...

She still didn't move from her place...

Y/n - why? What could you do fire me? Then please do! ..

Jimin was now at peak of anger as he said  while greeting his teeth with his dark gaze which can make anyone weak but y/n tried to control herself....

Jimin - iam saying you last time y/n do or. ...

Y/n was going to say again' when at light of speed she was pinned on the wall with Jimin too close INFORNT of her there body was pressed with each other...she widened her eye's looking at him...as he was smirking...he said

Jimin - now you don't have any option get ready for punnishment baby ....

Before y/n could say anything Jimin attacked her lips kissing her hungrily she tried to push him many times while he was holding her hands but he didn't budge and kept kissing her and When finally as she couldn't resist and  was gonna kiss him he moved away ... smirking at her ....

Jimin - will you still not listen to me?

JIMIN POV :

after the worst thing I did to her right now her tears were flowing from her eyes as she pushed me BACK harshly and ran outside slamming the door shut...I wanted to run to her hug her apologize to her but...it's my mistake .....and that's what you wanted to happen Jimin you wanted to make her hate you by making her work easy now see that's what you are doing be happy come on...I tried to Console myself but my tears kept streaming down ...iam sorry y/n so much....but don't worry I will not break the amusement park it's the place you like the most and I hate the most but for you I won't...I stamped the paper not agreeing with it and sat on my chair massaging my temples ....I hope you are safe y/n ......I didn't had the urge to work so I took out the album from my drawer unlocking it it's the only thing which make me a bit relaxed when I don't have anyone to console me  ...I started to see the photos of my family with me smiling widely in it...I smiled bitterly then after flipping next page it was my dad and mom photo she looked so beautiful at that time...as a tear escaped my eyes...I Turned the page to see taehyung and mine photo when we were 8 years old ..I still remember the time When we were best'friend always teasing each other on small things and always had fun  but not ANYMORE.....if he would have believed me we won't be like this now ....I got my eye's heavy from so much crying that I slept while hugging the book....

Total words -  1205

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜