CHAPTER -41(MISSING HER)

Y/N POV :

what is he doing here? And why is he even here ! At this time ...

I kept looking at him with hatred yet with confusion as he came near me with a smile

??...- aigo y/n you look more beautiful now huh? Such a Beauty! Did you miss me?

He was going to touch my cheeks but I slapped his hands away looking at him still with pain and hatred ...why is he back after what he did to me before...

He sighed I can see he was very frustrated on how I am behaving with him...but what do you expect...

??... - honey listen we should talk ok ? Come on let's go to your room I will help you with setting things...

He took my luggage from my tight grip making his way too my room....
I KEPT looking at front blanky as tears STARTED to weld up in my eyes ... I didn't moved from my place Saying to him...in cracked voice..

Y/n - weren't you Done making my life hell enough.? That you came back ...you want me to die by your tortu-

I was gonna complete when I felt his hands on my mouth stopping me from saying ...I looked at him with anger.,.. his touch kills me more I slapped his hands away from my face ... HARSHLY taking my luggage I stomped my feet to my room upstairs..

??... Pov :
It's okay y/n I know you are angry from me but i will make it up to you or if you didn't let me have you ......then I have to do that ....

For now let's meet the girl' who tired to hurt my princess I turned towards momo with a serious face ...

She GULPED looking at me .... that's right be sacred of me...I walked closer to her taking her chin harshly I went closer to her face saying....

??... - you know right if you even tried to touch her badly I could kill you then how dare....! you tried to slap her?

I shouted at her face as she made her gaze down..

??..- if you again tried to do it then remember your last day in this world..

I Pushed her back which made her stumble a bit as I looked at my dear Mother-in-law...with a smile...

??...- and mom if you didn't gave her enough love then iam afraid some people would be killed here!?...

She widen her eyes ...

Y/M/N - oh no no son don't worry I will give all my love to y/n !

I smiled at her last time making my way to father-in-law ....as I was gonna say him bye he intrupted...

Y/F/N - lee just go from here...

??... - aishh dad I was just gonna greet you my good-bye but it okay...... and yes father iam you're future' son-in-law so please say me by my name...if you don't remember then let me tell you again'..it's hyun-woo....

JIMIN COMPANY:

JIMIN POV :

Whenever iam seeing that cabin in my office it makes me tear up it reminds me of y/n ....from now only it's not even been a day...iam not even able to do work since morning my head is also hurting too much...in morning also when I was talking to y/n mom I felt my head hurting ....maybe I am just tired...

I rested my head on the table closing my eyes slowly but there was a knock on my door so I said come in as it was jhope coming towards me with sad face . Looking at y/n cabin..yet concern look too.for me..

Jimin - what happened hyung everything okay?all of a SUDDEN you came to company did something happen?

Jhope - no no everything is fine it's just there was break in my company for now so I taught to check if y/n really left or not...and ..I think she really did...

He chuckled a bit with a small sad smile ...I know hyung you are as much hurt iam right now ....

He LOOKED at me with a concern look saying...

Jhope - and what's with you huh? Why are you so tired in EARLY morning huh? Yah are you okay...

He knitted his eyebrows and I just nodded at him but he came near me placing his hands on my forehead ...he widened his eyes looking at me ...I looked at him confused as he spOKE...

Jhope - yahh have you gone mad why did you came here at this state you have so much fever ! Your head is burning...

Suddenly I coughed as he clapped his hands saying...

Jhope - how much more bad it can be ! Now you started to cough too ! Don't worry I will tell my assistant to take your company for today ...you should rest come on let's go...

I didn't protest as I was already felling too dizy...we went in his car heading to my home...I slept on the way because of intense headache...

As soon we reached entering the house it felt lonely like before when y/n didn't came in this' house.. but .when she came this House was always filled with noice and happiness .....I can see jhope who looked at the house for a moment as a tear slide down from his eyes he wiped it off saying to me as we sat on the couch...

Jhope - you know this House feels like that cold house it was before y/n came here... ( He chuckled sadly then LOOKED at me ) I still can't believe she left ......( There was silence for a moment as we kept looking at our FRONT blanky in taughts of our time with y/n ...how do I hate you y/n I -...
I got intrupted as he said ) anyway take good care of yourself just go and sleep...and don't do anything ok?I will get going then ...

TAEHYUNG HOME :

TAEHYUNG POV ;

ON CALL :
TAE - what seriously he is back !! That shit why is he back I swear if he tried to have you AGAIN I GONNA kill him this time...

Y/N - aishh tae don't swear ! I know it's too much him being here at this moment and everything ..and you know I even don't understand why was momo sacred of him I mean she had VERY terrified face only on hearing his voice...I mean I think she didn't knew him before!?..

TAE - iam confused same as you that when he was in our school then how he met her......?

Y/N - let's LEAVE that topic for now ....tae I have a request from you.

TAE - yeah sure tell what is it

Y/N - c-could you keep a look at Jimin if he is fine Tommorow? I don't know why I feel like something happened to him...

I signed ...she loves him too much don't she....

TAE - ok y/n for you I will ok?

Y/N - thanks tae soo much you are the best ....

I chuckled at her childish behaviour....

TOTAL WORDS - 1234

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in REAL life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜