CHAPTER - 32 ( DEATH)

JIMIN POV :

I opened my eyes rubbing it a bit for clear vision as I saw a blanket on my body and my shoes are taken off ...I slept here last night?... Wait so y/n would have saw me no no she will think totally wrong.... I throw the blanket and ran to her room opening the door widely but she was not there....I ran to kitchen and there she was cooking breakfast i panted heavily and went near her standing beside her ...I looked at her side face for a moment's When she turned her face towards me our face was too close but this time she didn't blush .... whenever our face would be this close she would blush hardly which I love very much but today she didn't rather I saw tears in her eyes I widen my eye's taking her face in my both hand's ....

Jimin - y/n ? What happened .. why are you crying? Are you hurt?

She shake her head a little indicating she didn't...as she said in breaking Voice... which made my world break...

Y/n - Jimin ....only ...2 days are left for us to seperate...

I loosen my grip on her face tears started to weld up in my eyes...she moved back from me wiping her tears  by her sleeves I kept watching her...she looked down for a moment then at me with her biggest Smile ....even though I can see tears can't stop threatening to fall...same as mine.

Y/n - Jimin it will be good we both will be finally free isn't it? And for that I want to celebrate it with everyone ...who knows next time we all will be able to meet or not right? So let's do a family' Lunch? What do you say...

She said every WORDS with her crack Voice I immediately hugged her and said... finally letting my tears fall...

Jimin - y/n don't dare to lie I know you don't want to be seperate or why would you cry and-

Y/n - it's happy tears Jimin don't think I will always cry because of pain ..

I hugged her more tightly as I said ...

Jimin - and why would you want to meet all of them last time? I know because you are afraid you can't meet them afterwards....I know y/n so please just please let's not do this ok?

Y/n - why I want to have lunch with all .... together

Jimin - iam not talking About dinner if you want we can STILL do lunch  but next time too so let's not give divorce papers ok? Let's just say to your mom we don't agree ok?

I felt her nodding slightly but stopped I looked at her confused....

Y/N POV :

I was going to agree but suddenly I remembered her words..." Honey I can do very bad to your husband Jimin remember it " I immediately broke the hug and shaked my head disagree with him...I AGAIN started to do my cooking When he held my wrist making me close to him as he said ...with his teary eyes...

Jimin - why huh? Why ... didn't I loved you goodly didn't I gave you everything or are you done with me ?.

I looked at him with wide eyes he let out a chuckle and said....

Jimin - you said you won't leave me like momo but you are a liar you are doing it...I think you are more worst then her...for breaking my heart so badly... even though she killed my mother but you will complete kill me y/n if you left me WHY !

i fliched when he shouted the Last word and shock ...momo killed his mother?..but how...I still kept looking at him with wide eyes letting my tears fall he moved away from me probably realising what he said he fell down on his knees I sat beside him on my knees and took his face in my small hands and said with desperate Voice....

Y/n - Jimin no no it's not like what you are thinking I have reason to not be with you ...I don't want you to be harmed iam doing this for you're own sake please don't think like that I don't wanna leave you I don't ! I am being forced I still love you Jimin! I STILL love you

He looked at me with confusion teary eyes....i iam not able to control it ANYMORE I want to say ...

Jimin - y/n what are you saying? For my sake?

Y/n - no-nothing Jimin ....

I lowered my gaze as he said...

Jimin - y/n I think I should tell my secret first before you tell yours...

I looked at him with wide eyes as he just smile a little .....we sat on the couch beside each other as he said ...

Jimin - momo and I was in a relationship long time ago we both loved Each other very much that we can do anything for eachother...but one day when we were in AMUSEMENT PARK .......the place I hate now the most...was my favourite place to go that times...we enjoyed whole day very much I was smiling widely whole time same as her ...but... when we reached towards our car leaving for home I had. A call..a call which changed my life for ever....the nurse said my mother is dead in a accident by a truck and I should be there to see her one last time that was the moment I fell on my knees I lost the most precious thing from my life...

He looked at me with teary streaming from his eyes he hugged me tightly crying hardly but kept saying I let him speak .... because even I was in same state as him but controlling not to cry loud...

Momo and I went to hospital immediately I ran inside but momo...she just walked casualy but I didn't care about it at that moment I ran inside her room after knowing her number  .....she was covered with a white blanket ...she..I uncovered her face from the blanket and saw her beautiful face ruined badly with wounds I CRIED more loudly that time when that woman' just stand there and kept seeing her with a blank face ... taehyung father came to see her and cried same like me expect momo but I didn't care about it that time...after her death certificate and everything  my father forced me to go home with momo ....I directly went upstairs to my room not wanting to talk to her ... why because I taught it was my fault because she died and she would hate me for killing her .but...at night I went down to drink water I heard someone talking in her room...it was momo talking about mom I immediately head her she ....said

PAST CALL OF  MOMO-

MOMO - HEY YOU DID A GREAT JOB DON'T WORRY I WILL GIVE WHAT' YOU WANT IT'S JUST SO GOOF TO SEE. HER DEAD BODY INFRONT ...SHE WAS SO BADLY BRUISED ...HOW WOULD SHE LIVE IF SHE WOULD BE ALIVE THAT BIT-

END OF PAST CALL :

When I heard that I barged in her room slapping her tightly on her face which made her phone drop on floor  that time I was so Angry ...y/n she killed my mother y/n she...killed my mother..... SHE KILLED MY MOTHER Y/N ....

I flinched When he shouted I broke the hug looking at him he was crying mess ...I hugged him tightly again....

Y/n - Jimin Jimin no no don't cry don't cry because of that bitch she want you to suffer your all Life but you won't iam here with I won't leave you ......and ..and will mom be happy on knowing that his son is crying this much because of her ....hmm?

He looked at me while sobbing trying to stop his crying I smiled at him and kissed hi cheeks...

Y/n  - thanks for telling me Jimin ..I... won't leave you I won't...ok?

He kissed me I kissed back... while letting our tears ,smile , broken heart mix with each other....

TOTAL words - 1422

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜