CHAPTER-47(UNEXPECTED)

Y/N POV :

sitting in the dressing room while my makeup artist is doing my makeup ...I should feel like crying but nope iam felling really happy that I can't describe...yet I am nervous too...it's like you are selected for interview in a company' but waiting to meet your boss for first time it's the same feeling...even though iam a boss on my own...and the reason of my happiness is Jimin he said he will cancel this marrige on the plan we discussed yesterday...

After I was fully ready looking at myself in the mirror like the time' I first time did on marrige with Jimin it was the best moment's tbh...even though right now it's not Jimin on aisle ...iam felling relived...

As I was in my taught suddenly my father came inside smiling a bit at me ...as I just looked at him blanky...he didn't say anything just showing his hands infront of me I accepted it as we left the room ...soon we were standing infront of...THE DOOR WHICH WAS GONNA CHANGE MY LIFE BEFORE...BUT NOT ANYMORE...

The big doors opened as we linked our arms together I fake smile just the way I did months ago...I just looked at front seeing Hyun-woo in black coat with shiny white dots smiling at me from far...step by step I was getting closer to him...but my mind was on only one person...JIMIN...he was the one roaming in my mind...I closed my eyes for. A second still walking as soon I opened it I saw Jimin standing there with a sweet smile looking at me with the same suit hyun-woo was wearing right now.... but Jimin is literally shinning in it right now...I was just steps away from him...my eye's started to get teary my heart started to beat fast for the ONLY person standing in front of me ...as  soon I came at the edge of aisle holding his hands while tears streaming from my eyes
. thank god the make-up is waterproof....but I don't EVEN care if I will look horrible right now iam just too happy...I kept looking in his eyes..with blurry vision... When suddenly hyun-woo voice made me come back to reality...the bitter reality....

He wiped of my tears using his thumb as he said..

Hyun-woo - baby you are too happy to see me that you even started to cry .. aigooo don't cry hmm?

Idiot you think I will cry for you huh?
I smiled obviously fake as I looked down pretend to be shy ...by his silly talk...he chuckled as the priest started the ceremony...

Every moment's were feeling like hours..where is Jimin why isn't he here yet?I looked at suga hyung who was sitting at FRONT down the aisle I frown at him tilting my head asking how much more? He blinked his eye's once with a nod indicating just some more...I sign as I looked at hyun-woo again'...JIMIN COME FAST I NEED YOU...

As soon the priest was going to say let's start with the vows Suddenly there was a black out ... TOTAL darkness filled the hall....I was totally confused on how light could be out in this type of place...and as MUCH I remember Jimin said he will Come inside infront of everyone... stopping the marrige then?

THIRD POV :

the candles were the only thing giving light to the area but it was also not enough.. footsteps, whisper ..and ..talks were only heard MEANS total Chaos...y/n was totally confused as it was not the plan she decided with suga and jimin....

AT TIME THEY WERE DISCUSSING THE PLAN...

Jimin - so I called you both here because I have a plan to cancel y/n marriage...even if you AGGREE or not...

He said the last sentence with low Voice while looking at y/n she smiled widely at him .. saying...

Y/n - so jimin-ah you really believed me? Yes I don't want to Marry him please do something....I don't want to marry that man...

Jimin - no need to be happy iam not doing this for your happiness and freedom iam doing this for my happiness....

Y/n was a bit hurt to hear what he said but happy too on hearing she is his happiness...

She nodded at him as he continued saying...

Jimin - so when the ceremony would be going on and at the time y/n and he would start there vows i will enter in the hall...and tell them the dirty truth' of hyun-woo what he really do for business .. Because y/n he don't the heck cares about you or love you as he told he just wants your company shares that's all...and ...he ...was the REASON for my mother death' too.......

There was a silence in room for some moments...y/n wasn't hurt on hearing him only use her for money she  alredy knew from starting that he was upto something'....but more Angry on hearing he KILLED her mother...but confused too because all this time she taught momo was the killer...

Jimin - no need to ask questions about that matter for now...so as I was saying as soon his black filthy secrets will be out I don't think so...even mrs. kang will AGGREE for this marriage even if she have to die .. because she loves money too much like her daughter...

He said last word a bit low but it was audible to both of them....

Suga was a bit disappointed on hearing it as he already know the whole truth from starting when the divorce thing started but he never told anyone... because he wants it all to be told by y/n ...on her own...but she made it even more worse...he regrets it now...he blames himself for all those the most....

Jimin - and suga HYUNG...I already told you  on what you are going to do ...

Suga nodded with his blank expression....

BACK TO PRESENT:

SUDDENLY the door of the hall opened a bit as a person came inside while holding a candle in  hands and started to walk on the aisle the face was not clear at all because the candle was hold at low angle from his face...soon he was infront of them as y/n was able to feel his smirk but truly she also don't know who it is...she felt someoen walking towards her soon she  a presence  was feeled INFORNT of her...she felt the person stand INFRONT of her face as the person putted his hands on her back waist her lightly  she widen her eyes as she understood who it was after knowing the touch and the smell it was...

SUDDENLY all the candles blowed up at same time... everyone' were scared as heck ...as fierce footsteps were heard everywhere in the hall... hyun-woo was shouting for y/n but she was letting her tears down hugging the person tightly not caring about the surrounding....

Total words - 1252

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜