CHAPTER-43 ( HE HATES ME )

JIMIN POV

AT PARK COMPANY :

I have been disturbed by something whole day.... today after mr.lee invited us to his wedding I don't know why Iam felling like something bad is gonna happen if I go there.... something which will break my heart which is already in pieces because of her... but what ..?

I TRIED to ignore it by shacking my head a bit but my eye's fall on y/n cabin which had a photo frame on her table I frown as I got up going INSIDE her cabin I sat on the chair then took the frame ...after seeing it my heart broked more ...it was picture of me and y/n Linking our arm's together smiling at the camera in our wedding clothes we LOOKED so happy yet so forced...in both of our minds different TAUGHT were going on those times......I SMILED a bit by remembering how i tried not to fall for her after our fights...how she fighted with me at the terrace for peace... How she rolled her eyes on me .... how she called me Jerk everytime we would fight...it all were so ridiculous but at the same time they were the moments which I spent with my love... I laughed bitterly on remembering on how soon I fall for her KINDNESS.... her love ...her care ...for me .. which is now said fake love , fake care , for me  by her ...

Isn't it too fast that we seperted it didn't even been a year also on our marriage and I already love her so MUCH that she is not getting out of my mind...not only me others too after they got to know you leave me they felt the same like me but I am sure the most pain one is me here... But why would you even care? You left me because you just wanted to use me ...

It's still unbelievable to think how the fu*k did you even got all hearts ...by your fake self ... Iam atleast relived that you left me or I would be left in dark ....

I took out the photo out of the frame as I took it toward my table unlocking my drawer...I sat on my chair as I opened the album with the photo in my hand ....it's the album in which ONLY precious moments can be kept... I didn't looked at other photos directly going to a blank page as I don't want to Remember more  painful thing's now... After I was done placing the photo in album I closed it locking it inside the drawer ...only the memories which can not be renew are kept in this'.....

I STARTED to do work for making my mind out of it ...

suddenly Their was a knock on the door I said come in as my secretory and someoen special'  park Elie came inside with a nervous face as she said ....

Elie - sir I wanted to ask something to you...

I smiled as I said her to seat HERSELF  FIRST as I said ...

Jimin - Elie you know RIGHT you don't have to be formal with me then why to say me sir hmm?

She slowly nodded her head as she said ...

Elie - iam sorry Jimin it's just i wanted  to tell you something ...

Jimin - yeah sure tell me what is it and yahh don't call me Jimin Iam 3 years older then you ! So respect me...!

Elie - aish oppa you know I DON'T like to respect you then also you keep saying it ..

I  shaked my head with a smile on my silly sweet little girl as she spoke..

Elie - so oppa I wanted to tell you that...with whome Mr.lee is marrying ....

I looked at her with wide eyes in suprise it's too fast then I expected....and ready to hear .....yeah I told her to find who is Mr.lee marrying I mean I don't feel good for no reason and curious too ok this' marriage  ....

SUGA POV :

Iam in a cafe waiting for him to arrive ...he  CALLED me saying  he wanted to meet me for some urgent reason ..I don't the heck wanted to meet him but he said it's related with my sister that's why iam here even though I don't like what she did and even can't forgive her but I still care for her as she is the only person who I love the most in this world...

He came and sat infront of me with a Smile I just looked at him with my cold gaze as his smile fade away ...as he said...

Hyun-woo - aishh hyung why are you glaring at your future'-brother-in-law huh? You should be good with me now atleast right?

Suga - you want me to talk with my future brother-in-law? But I see a mad guy sitting at FRONT of me and I already have a brother-in-law for your information...

Hyun-woo - hyung he is the past ima the present his already out of your family iam soon going to be in your family ..that marriage was forced this marriage  is by your own sister ....she loves me and i too...so what do you think won't she be happy with me...

I smirked at him before speaking...

Suga - do you think me a fool huh? She would agree to marry you..? Sure and even if she did ..( I let our a chuckle continuing by leaning a bit on the table... INFORNT of him...) He won't let her After he  would found out  who you are marrying to... your dream will ONLY be a dream...( I sat on the chair straight again continuing )

you think you are the most dangerous person here don't you? But without your gun you are nothing..but Jimin?...he is everything without anything he only needs to see his love to make you on your knees ...
( I smirked more widely as i said ) and I think you did a mistake by inviting him you know why ALREADY....now be READY....

Y/N POV :
I am sitting with taehyung at a cafe talkin' about what mother said yesterday...iam happy because  atleast Someoen is still with me .. like before...and I think if Jimin would have know everything he would be with me too ...but it's too late...
.I suddenly popped out of my taughts as tae said ...

Tae - y/n I think we should tell Jimin about it ...

I looked at him with wide eyes holding his hands tight as I said...

Y/n - tae we can't tell him no way if we did he will think that I left him for hyun-woo and he will hate me more and I don't want it so please

Tae - y/n I understand you but just think we know he won't be at Their ...then just tell him and finish it atleast he should know too right?

I shaked my head a bit as I said... looking at him but he was looking at FRONT with wide EYES this time ...

I LOOKED at him with a confuse look as I LOOKED my back....my heart skipped a beat seeing him right in front of me after 1 week tears started to weld up in my eyes I immediately tried to get up but he hold my shoulder to make me sat down again ...his touch still affects me ... his eyes... his  scent..I miss all too MUCH...I tried to get up but  he holded my shoulder more tightly which made me hiss in pain...but he didn't budge...I tired to get out of his grip but he didn't LEAVE me tears started to slide down from my eyes because of pain and by seeing his emotionless face.... suddenly taehyung pulled him away from me pushing him back as he Crouch down in front of me as he caressed my shoulder...he ASKED if I am ok but my eye's were on him only...he kept looking at me but then went away from there going out of the cafe...

I immediately stood up and ran out of the cafe chasing him..I can hear tae calling me from back but I didn't stop..as soon I was near him he suddenly stopped which made me bump on his back hardly... making my head pain' a bit ...I rubbed my head as he turn around looking at me with hatred...

I can't control myself I TRIED to hug him but he pushed me back hardly..i looked at him with tears as he shouted...

Jimin - WHY .....you liar  ...

( He said in low tone ...but it made me want to die immediately)

Total words - 1508

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜