Shattered 💔

Mahir's POV:

With nervous and sweaty palms I opened the closet door and the sight in front of me was enough to shake my soul...

My eyes prayed it must not be Vishakha!

It was not!!!

But the one I saw there broke my heart into a zillion pieces!!!

Bela 🥺

In the most vulnerable state !!!

Her mouth was tied with a cloth!

The dupatta covering her chest and midriff was tied to her hands caging her like handcuffs tied to a criminal 🥺 and the dupatta that Rehaan's mother covered her head with as a mark of their family's respect and a woman's virtue was tied to her legs 💔

Her hair looked like... A hurricane had struck it....Her hair mixed with sweat scattered everywhere...

A man was lying upon her ...He was probably unconscious!!! While her eyes were swollen red...she was trying her level best to hum her pain from her throat while she was still burried under him...

A bunch of her hair was painfully still in hand...

I saw a few broken pieces of beer bottle there too...

That's when I saw the man's head was bleeding which was on her shoulders...Her right shoulder and cheek had blood stains that probably oozed out of his head.

I guessed the scenario that she had probably managed to break the bottle on his head inspite of being tied like an animal...🥺

She was suffocating with this man who was in a small space who probably attempted the worst thing that could be done to a woman's virtue 😢

No wonder the dupatta which was the mark of respect was now tied against her feet!!

Rehaan was an animal! The hands that had to protect her virtue had tarnished it!!!

Her eyes met mine which automatically started pouring tears at the sight of what I saw 🥺😢Our eyes met while she closed her eyes painfully while her eyes poured fresh tears showing extreme pain!!!

I was heartbroken at the sight of this...

I definitely wanted her to stop chuckling and giggling but not at the cost of this pain that was brought to her by that bastard of a man!!!

I quickly pulled out the man who was lying on and threw him aside
..
While the sight next had frightened my soul!

Her lehenga was torn and her underskirt torn was lifted upto her thighs...Her blouse was torn ruthlessly such that her chest that had marks of teeth and nails scratches like a mad dog had attacked her....her sleeves torn rigorously...

She was in the most miserable condition of anything that I had witnessed of ever in my life...

My hands were shivering and went numb...I couldn't process anything for a few seconds..

Rubbing my face which poured tears at the state of a woman had literally broken me like a mirror!

While my brains alarmed and my concious repeated!

If this is the state of mind I am by just seeing her what is she going through 🥺

Next second I got down and pulled her skirt down to cover her thighs and legs...

I quickly picked a blanket from the bed and covered her exposed chest...

While I untied her mouth, hands and legs...