Moving in 🏠👫💕

Mahir's POV:

We reached my apartment situated in HSR. One of expensive yet residential areas in Bangalore. Just perfect combination of f peace, comfort, easy transportation and no-nonsense crowd.

I was staying here since last 6 years. I shifted to this new apartment Greenfield Paramount which is one of the best apartments in HSR 4 months ago.

No not because of aminities and area, but because of the pleasant neighbor's I have.

I used to stay on 15th floor earlier. Now I'm shifting to 21st floor. But even then my neighbor's were there to welcome me on 21st floor. My two neighbor's.

Mrs Pattuthillai and Mrs Gowda.

Both are retired bank employees in their late 60's staying with their husbands. Mr & Mrs Pattuthillai's Children and Grandchildren settled in US after marriage leaving the old couple alone here.

Mr and Mrs Gowda had a son who seperated from them after marriage owing to privacy concerns.

However both the old couples enjoy their lives. Both uncle's going to walk and drinking coffee, tea together and going for their secret smoke breaks (Smoking 🚬 is injurious to health!). Where as both aunties always sat discussing over their favorite TV serial Naagin and were huge fans of their favorite actors Pearl V Puri and Surbhi Jyoti. They even had a fanpage for their favorite 'Pearbhi_Shippers'🙆.

Ofcourse not that there was always peace around them. There would be Chennai vs Bangalore war when IPL season would begin 🙄.

I would however silently escape as I hated cricket and was a Messi-Fan forever ❤️❤️❤️

We got down from the lift while our watchman Bhadrappa came and helped us board our luggage to 21st floor.

I wanted an apartment on 15th however there were only 5 2bhk in that floor and all were occupied.

So we shifted to 21st floor.

But I was surprised to see both Mr & Mrss Pattuthillai along with Mr and Mrs Gowda waiting for us at our apartment door along with the house owner Mr Reddy.

I was shocked on how did they know...

While Mrs Gowda pulled my ears...

'Aaaaaaaahhhhhh G-Auntyyyyy sorry' I screamed in pain while next second I felt another ear of mine pulled harder...

'Auuuuuuuuuuuchh P auntyyyyy sorry to you aaaa tooooo' I was crying in pain while Bela saw everyone with her widened eyes...

'You married without telling us!!!'

'Yes how dare you'

'Correct...you forgot my puliyogare morsels'

'And my Mor Kuzhambu'

'And my Ragi mudde Bassaru'

'My Podi-Idli'

I quickly ran out of their hold...

'P aunty G aunty sorry yaar... wedding was hurried...but I promise you ..my wife will give you a lunch treat soon right Bela?' I looked at her

And she gave me a confusing smile...

While both ladies shouted loudly...

'Whattttttt'

Their eyes were popping out like beans.

'What happened' I asked them seeing their expressions...

'Your name is really Bela???' G aunty asked...