It's a Good morning 🌄 Indeed 😉

Mahir's POV:

I began taking steps closer to her...

One by one...

And she began taking steps one by one back!!
Until she felt something sticky on her neck...

Creepy...

And next second she moved her hand on her neck only to feel cringe...

It was a tiny cockroach 😂

And next second she began shouting loudly....

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

She was so loud that she could gather a whole big crowd of my neighbours right now!!! She could literally destroy my eardrums!!!

She literally was so damn loud that Yuvi Vish came running into the balcony but by then I had already flocked it away...

But she was screaming wayyyyy to loudly...

Vish came closer to console her sister...

I eyed Vish signalling her to leave
..

'But Jij' she tried interrupting...

While next second I pulled Bela into a bone crushing hug ..

And her scream went to mute 🤐

Seeing that Vish Yuvi chuckled and left the balcony...

They pulled the glass shutter again...And here I tightened the hold on 'My Wife's' waist only for her to jump like a little rabbit 🐇 🤣🤣🤣

It was so funny...

I could see her reflection in the glass... Her mouth was still hanging open 🤣 but her voice had gone mute!!!

I smiled and softly whispered close to her earlobes...

'Bela... Either close your mouth or let out that voice which is stuck in your throat'

And next minute she closed her mouth...And tried getting off my hold...

I let her get off my hold but still held her closer by her waist.... and kept looking deep into those beautiful pitch black eyes...

Wind caressing her cheeks while her lush long hair flying in air ..

I just took the bunch of her long lush hairlocks and placed it on left side of her shoulder...

'So Mrs Sehgal... We are talking now!!!'

I saw her trying to escape my hold and next second I tightened my hold on her waist...

'Enough yaar Bela... How much are we running away from this...
Fine....let me start...
I'm attracted to you!!!
Like really really really attracted!!!
You screw my head nowadays even while I'm on severity one issues and believe me it's so unhealthy for both my career and my company...
So... Yes!!! I want to definitely give this relationship a chance...
Else I'm definitely going to regret this!
Because I know how I'm behaving nowadays!!!
I stare at you... I dream about you... I fantasize you too!!!'

To which I saw her breath hitch quite loudly...

I bent to her height and said in a real husky voice...
'And I know Bela... You feel it too!!! I know you stare at me...you like our proximity but you are scared!!!
I don't know what Vish told me about me being your crush is true or not...but I somehow want this to go ahead...
When I married you it was just a compromise but now I really want to give this a genuine attempt!!!

So Bela... Would you whole heartedly want to be Mrs Bela Mahir Sehgal???' I asked her and I saw her swallow a lump real hard!!!

I smiled...