Physical Attraction 🔥 or Emotional Connection 🥺

Mahir's POV:

I must really learn to have a fucking filter to my mouth!

I just blabber shit!! 🙄

Since my stupid confession on training 'our daughter' came out of my mouth!

She's gone dumb and I have gone blind!

She's doing the kitchen work silently and I am chopping vegetables!!!

I don't know how many kgs beans and potatoes have I chopped since last 2 hours!

Finally she spoke a line...

'Mahir... dinner is ready'

And I nodded silently.

I don't have the guts to meet her 👀 eyes!

Dinner happened silently and we went to bed.

I left the bedroom door open in case she has to use the washroom.

I was deep asleep when I heard her mumble n trying to make strange voices...

I was shit 😳 scared! I mean I don't believe in ghosts but then the voices from her room were pretty scary.

I slowly pushed her bedroom door and was shocked to see... Moonlight entering her room via window

Her room was dark...but her face shining brightly in the moonlight...

She was making wierd sounds and trying to move herself but her body was too stiff!

It striked me!!! She's dreaming of something bad! Painful!!!

Is it Rehaan??? 🥺

I ran to her and tried to tap her cheeks continuously and she finally opened her eyes with a jerk and kept hand on her chest and tried to calm herself.

She was shivering... I felt bad seeing her like that...

I scooted closer to her sitting beside her bed and slowly lifted her head up and made her lie down on my lap and began caressing her hair...

She gradually relaxed...

Her twinkling black eyes shining more due to the moonlight looked more beautiful...

I don't know why I felt like doing it...but I bent and left a small kiss on her forehead and she relaxed a bit more...She smiled...

I looked at her face again and caressed her hair and she was still lying in my lap like a innocent baby...with those twinkling eyes...her pointed nose looked a tint of shiny due to her healthy glowing skin...I bent to leave a small kiss on her nose... I again pulled back and kept looking at her shining face...Her smile was gone and we both kept looking at each other's face innocently... There was moonlight, cold breeze and pin drop silence...

She bit her lower lip and kept looking at my face innocently...while the saliva on her lower lip made her pink lips shine brightly... I was already thinking about it since last 4 days...pink like strawberries...

And I love strawberries..

I don't know how why and when...

But I wanted to ...

I bent and my lips touched her lips...

One touch ...not even a peck...it was a mere brush of lips and she got up from my lap in one go...

I stood up from the bed realising my shameless act!!!

Shit shit shit!!!

What was I doing!!! I came to comfort her and here I was trying to ...