No Strings Attached ❤️💔

Bela's POV:

I was shuddering at his every touch while I heard him suddenly snore..😂

He had slept again...

I smiled and slowly tried to get off his hold when I heard him again..

'You always do this baby.. come na...Babyyyy....Ruhiiiiii'

While the second I heard 'Ruhi!!!' something quite strong broke...

Again!!!

Yes!!! Again!

Then it wasn't that impactful!

But today it hit real hard.

Probably the difference because of a mere string tied across my neck now!!!

How much I have convinced myself since I got to know he had sent the wedding proposal!

I tried to put every emotion away!

Deep dug within the dungeons of my heart 💔

I didn't want it to be so immature but then I cannot deny the truth!!!

Whom am I lying to???

He was the first and the only man my heart was attracted to in 25 years!!!

Yes!

Mahir Sehgal was the only man Bela Sharma had ever felt for!❤️

Ofcourse after Hugh Jackman ❤️

I took slow steps towards the balcony of his bedroom which opened to the beautiful vegetable garden in their backyard...

The breeze from the huge jackfruit tree next to his room felt blissful as the sun rays twinkled my eyes...

I was drawn back to my college days when the very first time I saw Mahir enter our college premises.

I still remember!

His black and golden red Harley-Davidson with him sitting on it wearing a black leather jacket.

No showing off! No arrogance!

He quietly stood outside our college compound dialling someone.

He had thin black frame of glasses which were not for style quotient probably looked like his reading glasses as he wore them before he got on his phone.

I heard his laughter. It was one the cutest baby giggles.

He waited there for more than an hour. I knew this because I attended my anatomy lecture and came out for filling water from the cooler while I could still see him.

My eyes couldn't help but look at him.

However post the next lecture when I came out I couldn't see him.

This continued a few days until one day I saw him bashing a bunch of men outside the college premises only to be yelled by our Dean.

There seemed to be a fight while after the guy made a few calls our Dean patted his back.

After sometime we got to know the group of men tried to molest one of my seniors and Mahir had beaten them pulp.

I was impressed when I realised he's not just a pretty face.

I had slowly begun developing feelings for him!

That's when my friend Suhani warned me...

'Bela don't even think about it! He's already into someone else!!'