Wind🌬️...breeze 🍃...& Storm🌀

Mahir's POV:

We reached Dharwad today evening and the wedding preparations were in full spring...
Tomorrow was the Haldi ceremony, followed by evening's Mehndi-Sangeet and day after was the wedding.

We all were extremely happy and excited. My heart was beaming in happiness seeing the environment in our house. It was filled with cousin's and relatives in every nook and corner of the house. Such that we all youngsters were chucked out of the rooms and thrown on the terrace. On beddings and asked to sleep playing a 'Qawwali' with mosquitoes.

Although I wouldn't complain as I'm getting to see Bela smiling under the open sky looking at stars and giggling like a little child sitting and discussing with my cousin's about silly bollywood songs and movies. Her beautiful black hair kissing her cheeks... Flying against her pink lips...her shining eyes...her cute little white tshirt and doraemon pajamas ...she was a baby ❤️ a naughty one but a cute one...I couldn't help admiring her since today morning...

Since we confessed our emotions to each other. Since everything was clear between us. We had accepted each other. Bela was extremely vocal about her emotions but I didn't want to rush.
Yes I like her. I'm attracted to her...I have a huge crush on her too but love...
Love is a big word!
A stronger emotion!
I may eventually fall for her. But I didn't want to rush her into anything...
Physically yes!!! Hell yes!!! She's desirable!!!
But emotions are not instant noodles!!! They take time. I wanted to take it slow.

While I was thinking of all this... my  cousin's decided to play a dare game.

Bottle began spinning while it stopped at my cousin's one after other. Everytime a funny dare was given Bela laughed out loudly...her laughter... made me smile too...this night became more magical when the spinning bottle stopped at Bela and my cousin's dared Bela to dance and little did I know my little doll was a powerhouse...

She began swaying her hips on a old Punjabi folk song...

Bajre da sitta...
Bajre da sitta ve assa talli te marodeya...
Ruthda jaaunda Mahiya...
Ruthda janda mahiyave assa galli vicho
Modeya...
Bajre da sitta...

And at her every killer move here my eyes grew wider only while I encountered she was looking at me...I looked elsewhere realising I was shamelessly gawking at her and all my cousin's teased us. We couldn't face each other as we were too embarrassed. 🙈

After some time the bottle was spinned and this time it stopped at me while my cousin's asked me to sing while Yuvi ran and brought my guitar.

Seeing me with the guitar Bela was shocked 😳

'You??? you play???' she asked

'I also sing' I smiled

And her eyes widened comically 🤣🤣🤣

So I looked at her and began singing...

Saathiya...Saathiya...
Maddham Maddham teri geeli hasi...

Saathiya...Saathiya...
Sunke humne sari peeli hasi...

Hasti rahe tu hasti rahe...
Haya ki lali khilti rahe...

Zulfon ke niche gardan pe...
Subah shaam milti rahe...
Sondhisi hasi teri
Khilti rahe milti rahe...

And her smile kept becoming brighter and brighter and here my heart was fluttering as I sang every line...

She kept blushing as our cousin's teased us and i kept absorbing her beauty via my eyes...

She was magical✨